Profile for K. Rowe > Reviews

Content by K. Rowe

K. Rowe (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2
AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)
AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, sticks really well to flat surfaces and really sharpens knives very well, 15 April 2015
Fantastic quality, really works, my knives are sharper than ever. I have had it stuck to both the side of a stainless steel fridge and also stuck to a tile wall and it has never come off. This is the quality difference. The knives are very notably sharper after using, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. Good value for money, 15 April 2015
Fantastic. Good value for money. I moved to Switzerland and these have been fantastic. I have many devices where these adaptors are always attached. They are more bulky than the standard Swiss plug though, just by allowing the UK plug to plug in, and it means that on the average Swiss wall connection that has 3 x Swiss holes in a triangular sort of fashion, other items cannot be plugged in. This is standard though as it accepts a UK plug. Overall no problems, all have worked, they look good/modern enough etc.

12v Car Cigarette Lighter Splitter - 24k Gold Plated Plug - Dual Socket Charger
12v Car Cigarette Lighter Splitter - 24k Gold Plated Plug - Dual Socket Charger

4.0 out of 5 stars All in all no problems. It does look a ..., 15 April 2015
All in all no problems. It does look a bit cheap in person to me - the wires, and the plastic female housings, but I'm not sure what can be done about this except for a more modern design (e.g. smooth plastic). It works, and I've had no problems. I find myself trying to hit the wires and the two female housings though as they are so ugly. Luckily the cables are long enough to allow me to push the housings away from the centre console in my car down toward the driver and passenger seats (phone charger + navigation).

myBunjee Universal Smartphone Holder with Key Fob Compatible with iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S/5, HTC, BlackBerry, Samsung and Nokia Devies - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality very versatile, I would recommend, 15 April 2015
Great product, good quality, has met all of my expectations. I use it for attaching to my phone and clipping it onto my ski jacket so that I cannot drop my phone, even if the pocket were accidentally open (it has happened before - RIP iPhone). I also later used it for extra security on a helmet camera and it worked very well - its very versatile.

Bilt Hamber Auto Clay Bar Regular 200g
Bilt Hamber Auto Clay Bar Regular 200g
Offered by Saverschoice UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 15 April 2015
Good quality product, if used correctly it can really help the paintwork. No problems, I would happy buy again when it runs out.

Zardoz Not Wax Pocket Puck -
Zardoz Not Wax Pocket Puck -
Offered by SurfSurfSurf North Devon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, would thoroughly recommend, 15 April 2015
In short, it is a great product. It makes the board / ski base very smooth and noticeably faster on sticky snow. In normal conditions I found that if I did not apply every day but instead every 2 days the difference was not very noticeable though. Very easy to apply, can be done in a matter of seconds, and the puck device fits easily into a backpack or into my trouser pockets.

24157SU Wheel Lock Nuts SU M12 x 1,5, cone seat, Overall length 32,5 mm, Hex size 19mm, Key diameter 27,7 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, just beware of the not so fine print, 29 Nov. 2014
Good quality item, a nice upgrade to the standard locking nuts on my Mazda. The old design was prone to rush on the outside of the nut but this chrome plated one looks much better. One thing to be warned about - the hex size is 19mm as stated but I didn't check the hex size of my existing nuts, which are 21mm. This means that my standard car wrench cannot undo the lock nuts, so now I need to go and find and buy a 19mm wrench especially for these lock nuts and to also store this in my car somewhere.

ORDEL® iPhone 5S & 5C iOS7 Compatible 8 Pin To 30 Pin Connector / Adapter - Charging & Sync - (Standard Adapter -No Audio)

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight forward simple adaptor, 12 Dec. 2013
I bought this having numerous iPhone 4 style cables lying around and then buying a iPhone 5S. I ended up buying 4 in the end for work, car and home. I've noticed that on the 'home' one depending of the angle of the cord sometimes it doesn't charge correctly but I think it is because I misused it slightly - the rest are fine. I use it regularly without issues, and it was very cheap at the time of purchasing. Cannot fault it.

Cable Mountain 2m High Quality Gold Plated 2x Phono to 2x Phono RCA Cable
Cable Mountain 2m High Quality Gold Plated 2x Phono to 2x Phono RCA Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, quality unit, 12 Dec. 2013
The item appears to be of good quality with no faults. Delivery was quick, and I cannot fault anything with the unit.

iPhone 5 Full Body INVISIBLE Screen Protector (Front, Back & Side Shields included) 360 Military Grade
Offered by Ace Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 12 Dec. 2013
A bit hard to get on but otherwise was good. I accidentally bought the iPhone 5 one versus the iPhone 5S one (big difference) and so couldn't utilise the sides but otherwise it was fine. Now on the back one of the edges has come up a bit (1.5mm) as it wasn't placed correctly. It does take a while to apply but it is well worth the time taken.

Page: 1 | 2