Profile for athena > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
PitRok W1060 Push-Up Crystal Deodorant 100g
PitRok W1060 Push-Up Crystal Deodorant 100g

5.0 out of 5 stars works great and last forever, 13 April 2014
excellent product. It works very well, and last and lasts and lasts. It is one of the few deodorants that does not bring me out in a rash.

Kong Squirrel for Cat
Kong Squirrel for Cat
Offered by Mr Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Kong Squirrel for Cat (Misc.)
Stuff this full of catnip, and my cat goes nuts. He loves this toy. And it is very robust. I have had mine for almost a year now, and its still going strong. I did make the mistake of buying my cat cheaper toys, and one only lasted 20 minutes.

Sony DVPSR760H MultiRegion DVD Player + HDMI Cable Supplied
Sony DVPSR760H MultiRegion DVD Player + HDMI Cable Supplied
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars great machine for an excellent price, 13 April 2014
This dvd player is just the best. It plays dvds from region one and two, no problem at all. With region one discs I found I had to turn the sound up on the tv just a little, but that's all. I can recommend this for the price.

Classic - The Scratching Box for Cats - 490 x 235 x 40mm
Classic - The Scratching Box for Cats - 490 x 235 x 40mm
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 7 Feb 2014
I was a bit doubtful about buying this at first. But my cats love it, and the cardboard really stands up to a lot of scratching. I thought it would last about five minutes with my boys, but so far its lasted weeks, and its still going strong. I definitely recommend this for the price.

The Black Cats Tarot Deck
The Black Cats Tarot Deck
by Lo Scarabeo
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ART WORK, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Black Cats Tarot Deck (Cards)
Art work on these cards is very good. But the cards themselves I find are a little bit on the thin side. Better quality paper would have served them much better. However, don't let this put you off too much. This is a very pretty and quite usable deck.

Reindeer Frenzy refill- Fits Da Bird & Frenzy Cat Toys
Reindeer Frenzy refill- Fits Da Bird & Frenzy Cat Toys
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts

1.0 out of 5 stars great fun while it lasted, 30 July 2013
As a cat toy this should in fairness receive five stars, as my cats actually loved the thing. Until they got a hold of it. Spike, my tabby boy, grabbed it and of course wanted to 'kill' his prey. And kill it he did. It took less than an hour of play for him to tear the thing literally to pieces. And I do mean pieces, he shredded it. Then I hovered the bits up. So yes, the toy is great fun, but just does not last.

5 Star Box File Lock Spring with Ring Pull and Catch 75mm Spine Foolscap Blue [Pack of 5]

2.0 out of 5 stars product does not match picture, 9 July 2013
I bought these box files some month ago and was very pleased with them. When I re ordered last week I received a very different and poor quality product. The top and bottom of the files are now a very cheap plastic that has been pushed out of place. So files would not close properly, and three of the files were ripped. So let the buyer beware on this one.

Empire Betrayed: The Fall of Sejanus
Empire Betrayed: The Fall of Sejanus
by James Mace

5.0 out of 5 stars a good story.....but, 29 Jun 2013
I love the characters here. But this novella is not the way to treat them .It simply isn't long enough. These characters deserve a full novel to themselves. Its A good read, but just too short.

Feather Frenzy refill -3 pack - Fits Da Bird & Frenzy Cat Toys
Feather Frenzy refill -3 pack - Fits Da Bird & Frenzy Cat Toys
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 29 Jun 2013
My cat loves these. They are so well made they will take a good biting from your cat. My boys like to 'kill' there toys. Well these things take some killing. Much better than cheaper versions which are torn to bits after only a couple of days.

Centurion Valens and the Empress of Death
Centurion Valens and the Empress of Death
by James Mace

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, but not long enough, 29 Jun 2013
Very good story, but needs to have a lot more flesh on the bones to make it worthwhile. These characters deserve a full length novel to themselves.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5