Profile for Yve Blyth > Reviews

Yve Blyth

Bio-Kult - Advanced Multi-Strain Formula - 120 Capsules
Bio-Kult - Advanced Multi-Strain Formula - 120 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 3 July 2015
Puts your insides back to normal after sickness....makes you feel comfortable again.
It's like taking 5 Activia yoghurts in one pill! The capsule is quite small and easy to swallow.
I took one capsule per day while mountain biking in Morocco & was the only person in our group of 12 who didn't suffer from 'jippy tummy'.......speaks volumes!

Gartenfreude 4700-1001 Foil Greenhouse 140 x 200 x 140 cm UV-Resistant with 8 Shelves

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 15 May 2015
This arrived by a very curtious UPS Courier
It was very easy to assemble & is large enough to grow all manner of plants...this is the 2nd greenhouse purchased as i'm so pleased with it.
5 * Product - Seller - Delivery

3 PAIRS MENS THERMAL WINTER WARM HOT HEAT SOCKS HOLDERS CHUNKY THICK 3 TOGS (BLACK, MENS 11-14UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Jun. 2014
I bought these for my son to go in his size 14 steel toecap work boots,(It's so refreshing to be able to purchase this size which doesn't shrink up!) he has found them very comfortable and stopped his boots rubbing!
I have washed them several times already and they wash really well, I am so pleased I've ordered another 3 pairs - what more can I say, except excellent quick service 5* seller

Calvin Klein Ck One Eau de Toilette Spray 200 ml
Calvin Klein Ck One Eau de Toilette Spray 200 ml
Offered by Fragrance New York

5.0 out of 5 stars Grreat value product, 14 Jun. 2014
This is a great value product, arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Bought for my son who I think bathes in it he puts so much on...hence the competitive price goes down very well.
I would definitely recommend this seller.

Hornblower  - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Hornblower - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ioan Gruffudd

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my husband, 14 Jun. 2014
Bought this as a present for my husband for Christmas....He loves it and it's nice to follow the set through in our own time.
Would recommend this seller, sent quickly and well packaged. 5* seller

Quattro 63 2 Light Plate Spot Light White Painted Finish
Quattro 63 2 Light Plate Spot Light White Painted Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars superb quality, 2 Jun. 2014
This is a great double spotlight which is direct able, just what was required for working under.
Very fast delivery and packaged well. Would recommend this item. 5* Seller

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars How easy is this!, 29 Sept. 2013
I chose this post driver mainly for price but also it fits all sizes of posts. Having struggled for days with my husband wielding a sledge hammer just inches from my hands and feeling the shake of each blow through my fingers and knowing that the 12 we had put in was a fraction of the 100+ yet to go to fence our field, I thought...invest now...and what a difference....no more split post tops and apart from holding it still in the right place, he now does it all by himself without getting stressed!
Excellent item....would recommend it to anyone who needs to whack in some fence posts! 5* Seller - great service
Great heavy duty product.

Flip it: How to Get the Best Out of Everything
Flip it: How to Get the Best Out of Everything
by Michael Heppell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 29 Sept. 2013
Heard this book being reviewed on the radio while stuck in a traffic jam and thought it excellent to inspire several members of the family who lack confidence...bought 4 and they have been invaluable!
Would recommend this author for his way of putting words down which are easy to understand and apply to all at some time in their lives.
A great read!

10 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-521 / PGI-520 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 29 Sept. 2013
Great service, great value, very helpful worked as well as buying the printers own make cartridge with no problems, I was very impressed and would recommend 5* Seller