Profile for Louise Prescott > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Opinel Outdoor Trekking Knife - Purple, 7.5 cm
Opinel Outdoor Trekking Knife - Purple, 7.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars A great all rounder., 8 July 2013
This is a brilliant affordable penknife, I didn't want a knife that did lots of things just a penknife to cut. It is very sharp and I love the safety catch.

SIGNATURE Kids Childrens Childs Shorty Wetsuit (Raspberry, M)
SIGNATURE Kids Childrens Childs Shorty Wetsuit (Raspberry, M)
Offered by Two Bare Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars A great wetsuit., 8 July 2013
This is my daughters first wetsuit as she has just started canoeing, when it came originally it was too small so I had to send it back and got one 2 sizes bigger, I went on the sizing guide. They were very helpful and quickly sent me another which is brilliant. Thank you.

Thomas Saves Easter! (Thomas & Friends) (Glitter Board Book)
Thomas Saves Easter! (Thomas & Friends) (Glitter Board Book)
by Wilbert Vere Awdry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Easter book, 19 April 2013
I brought this book for my 3 year old son for an Easter present, a lovely story. He really enjoyed it.

Terrapin TPU Gel Skin Case for iPhone 5S - Blue
Terrapin TPU Gel Skin Case for iPhone 5S - Blue
Offered by Terrapin Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple case, 19 April 2013
I am really pleased with this case, I brought it as a cheap case until I find one I like more but it is great. The gel feel means it doesn't slip out of your hand and fit is really good to, thank you.

Hot Red Designer Oilcloth Polka dots Messenger Cross Body Saddle Bag Satchel Shoulder bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 19 April 2013
This bag was brought for my 7 year old daughter for school, she loves it and it is large enough to fit all her stuff in. I might even get one for myself!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2013 2:47 PM BST

Women Long Hair Twister Making Tool Sponge Hair Clip 2 Pcs
Women Long Hair Twister Making Tool Sponge Hair Clip 2 Pcs
Offered by LTZmart

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 19 April 2013
I brought these for my 7 year old daughter who has lots of hair to keep it out of the way at school, they were not long enough to twist and stay in. I tried them on my hair too but they just didn't work. I used to have some similar that were fantastic years ago but these were a real disappointment.

Nintendo Wii Motion Plus MotionPlus (Black) add-on for Wii Remote Controller + Free Protective Skin
Offered by PROGAMES

4.0 out of 5 stars Our remote didn't need motion plus!, 23 Feb. 2013
I'm sure this would be really good with the correct remote, my daughter wanted to get wii sports resort which needed motion plus so we ordered this as well, when it arrived we undid it and went to fix it to the wii remote only to find our remote had built in motion plus! It was our fault for not checking but just be aware of this before you buy, I'm sure it would be great for the correct remote. Great delivery.

Sports Resort Solus Game Wii
Sports Resort Solus Game Wii
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars A great game, 23 Feb. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My 7 year old daughter wanted this game, she loves it and finds it really easy to use. It has so many games for her to play by herself and with others. An all round good game.

Hello Kitty iPhone 3 3G 3GS Classic Red Hearts Hard Case Cover Skin
Hello Kitty iPhone 3 3G 3GS Classic Red Hearts Hard Case Cover Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter really loved this cover., 25 May 2012
I was really pleased with this cover, I brought it for my 7 year old daughter to go over an old iPhone, she loved the bright design. I first thought it looked a bit flimsy when it arrived and may break but once it wss fitted to the phone it appears to be strong, no problems with it.

Ben and Holly Age 3 Birthday Card
Ben and Holly Age 3 Birthday Card

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect card for my son, 25 May 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
A lovely card for my son's Ben and holly themed birthday, he loved the number 3 on it and gaston badge too.

Page: 1 | 2