Profile for findingmoxie > Reviews

Content by findingmoxie

findingmoxie (London, UK)

Battery Charger for Sony NP-BG1 / NP-FG1 / G Type / BC-CSG / BC-TRG suits Select Cybershot Digital Camera / Handycam Camcorder (Models Stated Below) World Travel Plug Version - UK/USA/Europe+
Offered by abcproducts

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great--needed top up., 29 Sept. 2011
Appeared to fully charge camera, but battery died three days into holiday and we forgot to take it along with us for top ups! Can only assume does not charge as well as the original Sony charger. Good in an absolute pinch, but not the best replacement.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2012 4:01 PM BST

A Zombie Ate My Cupcake!
A Zombie Ate My Cupcake!
by Lily Vanilli

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me wish I was more of a baker..., 15 April 2011
I found this book through the author's blog (google Lily Vanilli and Bleeding Hearts!)and thought the concept was amazing. Bought this for my friend's birthday and was very impressed when it arrived. It's a lovely little book with gorgeous photos of gorgeous cakes. As the title suggests, the recipes are deliciously gothic and macabre-looking--definitely a twisted version of desserts. It's a very creative endeavour on the author's part and I can't wait for my friend to experiment! Incidentally, the Bleeding Heart recipe is included...It's a perfect gift for someone with great sense of humour and love of cakes (I know, everyone, right? Unless they are slightly squeamish, like my husband, who couldn't stop shuddering at the photos!).

Sony NWZ-W202B Baladeur Mp3 Casque Intégré 2 Go Noir
Sony NWZ-W202B Baladeur Mp3 Casque Intégré 2 Go Noir

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sweat resistant, 20 Jun. 2009
great product with one major flaw; it is not sweat resistant. Mine is completely dead after four uses at the gym. I have also had problems trying to get it replaced - sony are trying to pretend the problem doesn't exist. I don't expect this level of poor service from Sony.

Silent on the Moor (A Lady Julia Grey Novel)
Silent on the Moor (A Lady Julia Grey Novel)
by Deanna Raybourn

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait!, 11 May 2009
When I read the first in this series, I didn't think it could be improved on--I just enjoyed all the characters immensely and was enthralled by the author's voice. Two books later and I'm happily amazed. While not quite a clear cut who-dunnit like the other books, in my opinion Silent on the Moor surpassed the others in the development of the relationships between characters. The Yorkshire setting is an excellently atmospheric background for Lady Julia Grey and Nicholas Brisbane's relationship. The mystery uncovered is pretty haunting and not a little creepy as well. It's a wonderful read. You won't be disappointed in this as a sequel. I just hope there's more to come!!