Profile for C. Muneyi-Cargill > Reviews

Content by C. Muneyi-Cargill

C. Muneyi-Cargill (Birmingham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sophie's Daughters Trilogy
Sophie's Daughters Trilogy
Price: 4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Mary Connealy, 26 Jun 2014
I only recently discovered Mary Connealy and am loving all of her books. I love her strong feisty female characters and the hilarious inner monologues of her characters. This Sophie's Daughters Trilogy was as good as I was expecting it to be.

Football's Greatest - 50 Greatest Footballers [DVD]
Football's Greatest - 50 Greatest Footballers [DVD]
Price: 16.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 18 Feb 2014
The boxset has basically every footballer of real significance in recent history(many of whom have been my favourite players at different points in my life), great footage and interviews which adds something special to their stories.

Gertrude Gooseberry and Belinda Blackcurrant (The Garden Gang stories) Ladybird Early Learning
by Jayne Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars How to get your kids to eat vegetables..., 29 Dec 2013
I remember these stories from when I was a child and my six year old son loves them. They're quite hard to get hold of but they are just the right difficulty for him to read by himself and knowing they were written by a child is an intriguing idea for him. He is a very fussy eater too and I must admit I have an ulterior motive for introducing fruit and vegetable characters to him!

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
by Ann Voskamp
Price: 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Reading, 29 Dec 2013
...which obviously requires beautiful writing. Ann Voskamp does write beautifully, thoughtfully and poetically about living in thankfulness, finding God in our lives, in the smallest things.

Providence
Providence
Price: 3.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes, I liked it., 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Providence (Kindle Edition)
I do like a strong female character. A decently written book I would recommend to others. The characters are likeable and the message wholesome.

Kate's Song: Forever After in Apple Lake
Kate's Song: Forever After in Apple Lake
Price: 7.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written., 19 Aug 2013
This is the first Jennifer Beckstrand book I have read and I loved it. Very sensitively written, a lovely romance.

A Rose Blooms Twice (A Prairie Heritage, Book 1)
A Rose Blooms Twice (A Prairie Heritage, Book 1)
Price: 1.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Depressing., 19 Aug 2013
I really dislike these romances that start with a dreadful tragedy. I understand the heroine has to be single in order to be romanced but this tragedy was horrendous and dwelt on in a quite uncalled for way, in my opinion. As a mother, I found it distressing, quite frankly and I certainly would not read any more books by this author in case she kills off lots of other children.

The Wicked One (The De Montforte Brothers Book 4)
The Wicked One (The De Montforte Brothers Book 4)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Guilty Secret (sssshhh), 19 Aug 2013
Danelle Harmon is fast becoming my guilty secret. I don't think she writes terribly well and some of her plotlines are downright silly but I still enjoy her books. I love all of this series, this one is probably my favourite of the four though.

The Defiant One (The De Montforte Brothers Book 3)
The Defiant One (The De Montforte Brothers Book 3)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rather ridiculous but most readable!, 19 Aug 2013
Danelle Harmon is fast becoming my guilty secret. I don't think she writes terribly well and some of her plotlines are downright silly, like this one in particular, but I still enjoyed it. I love all of this series, this one is probably my least favourite of the four though.

Peppa Pig - Happy Mrs Chicken
Peppa Pig - Happy Mrs Chicken
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh yeah!, 19 Aug 2013
Well, obviously I don't love it myself, but my three year old does, and my five year old and even my seven year old quite likes it. And that keep them quiet and I like that, a lot!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4