Profile for Jessie > Reviews

Content by Jessie

Jessie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
10x Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus S20, S21, SX100, SX105, SX110, SX115, SX200, SX205, SX209, SX210, SX215, SX400, SX405, SX410, SX415, SX510W, SX515W, SX600FW, SX605, B40W, BX300F, BX310FN, BX510, BX600FW, BX610FW, - 2 Full Sets + 2 Extra Black Ink Cartridges Latest Chip Version, Double Capacity Inks, 100% Guaranteed ***by PRINTER INK CARTRIDGES***
Offered by Printer Ink Cartridges
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine in my Printer..., 26 Mar 2014
I was worried it would not work in my printer but it does the job just fine. I will buy these cartridges again from Printer Ink Cartridges.

Mooncandles - Vanilla Scented Wax Candles With Colour Changing Remote Control (4'', 5'', 6'' inch candles)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Candles!, 23 Mar 2014
Sweet! Gave as a gift and they definitely love the colour changing effect which is great especially for a neat touch during Christmas, and just a really soothing effect all year round. Thanks for the really fast shipping.

Mooncandles  -  3 Real Wax Flameless Candles with Timer and Remote Control
Mooncandles - 3 Real Wax Flameless Candles with Timer and Remote Control
Offered by Innovationstore
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my candles, 19 Mar 2014
The product came brand new and I love the look it gives off. I put them in my crystal candle holders on the dining room table. Love it!

Beau Belle 120 Colours Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Palette Makeup Kit Set Make Up Professional Box (#1)
Offered by Beau Belle
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 18 Mar 2014
I initially bought the Beau Belle make up because of how good value money it seemed, I received my palette and I am MORE than happy, its excellent! I am able to re-create all the looks I was taught in college (smokey eyes, smouldering etc) and its great for everyday to going out. This is def a very good purchase - Thank you Beau Belle I will be recommending to all of my friends. xx

Nokia Lumia 925 Full Body INVISIBLE Screen Protector (Front, Back & Side Shields included) 360 Military Grade
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 18 Feb 2014
Rev: I was given this as a gift for my smartphone a while back and I was so impressed! It’s virtually invisible and I’ve now bought one for my second phone.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Full Body INVISIBLE Screen Protector (Front, Back & Side Shields included) 360 Military Grade Protection Exclusively from ACE CASE
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked!, 17 Feb 2014
This is such a cool protector. The fact it’s a full body shield is just an extra bonus as my whole smartphone can remain scratch-free. Best value for money shield too.

Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Full Body INVISIBLE Screen Protector (Front, Back & Side Shields included) 360 Military Grade
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 16 Feb 2014
Got to a point where cheap Ebay protectors/shields weren’t cutting it for me as they would peel off after a day or two. Glad I took the jump in buying this Ace-Case shield, its working wonders for me, 10/10.

20 inch MEDIUM DARK BROWN (Col 4). Full Head Clip in Human Hair Extensions. High quality Remy Hair!. 120g Weight
Offered by Global Hair Product
Price: 23.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as described but arrived on time..., 13 Feb 2014
This is not 20 inch hair and it def isn't human hair, as soon as heat went to it the hair smelt and burnt and now is not wearable. I have used a lot of extensions and these were not a good set, they were a lot thinner and shorter than described so I am very unhappy but they did arrive on time.

Understanding Domestic Violence and Abuse
Understanding Domestic Violence and Abuse
Price: 3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for people who have friends in abusive relationships!, 11 Feb 2014
A great book of things most of us would not think of, when dealing with a friend or family member who is in an abusive relationship. It gave me helpful ideas and techniques. It has everything you need to understand the many types of domestic violence. The case studies really help me to understand them better and I learned a lot! Highly recommend this!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 8 Feb 2014
Nice product & really easy to use which is great if your lazy like me. :-) Thank you ! I Well recommended !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7