Profile for griffles > Reviews

Content by griffles

griffles

Page: 1 | 2
Ludlow and Tenbury Wells (Explorer Maps) (OS Explorer Map)
Ludlow and Tenbury Wells (Explorer Maps) (OS Explorer Map)
by Ordnance Survey
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 12 Feb 2014
As expected from Ordnance Survey brilliant map of the area in great detail, Amazon allowed me to source this map for far less than I would have had to pay in the shops - great - thank-you.

Davidoff Champion Energy EDT Spray 30ml
Davidoff Champion Energy EDT Spray 30ml
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb service!, 12 Feb 2014
Despite the pre-Christmas hints and prompts, I didn't get my aftershave for Christmas (all I wanted was socks, aftershave and maybe a Christmas jumper off the kids) so I resorted to type and searched the Amazon site.
I found what I ws looking for (Davidoff Champion Energy Spray 30ml), the orders was processed with no fuss and haste, my order arrived 2 days later - brillinat service and great value!!!

Zoostorm 7877-0095 Premium PC (Intel Core i5-3330, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit) - Metallic
Price: 389.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine!, 15 Nov 2013
My purchase of this machine was easy and it arrived the following day, easy to set up and quite easily manages multiple applications all working at the same time. We operate 2 x businesses from home and I've bought a second machine since this one was purchased to replace another we had in the office and I've absolutely no negative comments about either machine -excellent!

Who Moved My Cheese: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life
by Spencer Johnson
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for all those involved in change!, 15 Nov 2013
The message is clear and excellent. For me it seems a little padded out, when the message could be achieved in half as many pages, I've passed my copy on and its circulated around half the staff team so well worth while buying it.

Caro Emerald Presents Drum Rolls & Heart Breaks
Caro Emerald Presents Drum Rolls & Heart Breaks
Price: 10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Good CD!, 15 Nov 2013
I'm a fan so what more would you expects really, some of the material is a little 'off-the-wall' but, overall an excellent buy

Manual of Clinical Paramedic Procedures
Manual of Clinical Paramedic Procedures
by Pete Gregory BSc.
Price: 32.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for practioners, 15 Nov 2013
A high quality publication, useful for refreshing certain areas which come about infrequently and furthering my knowledge in some other areas too. Written in easy to understand language and the useful addition of 'think bubbles' and 'key points'. Only downside is a little expensive.

MENS LEATHER SAFETY STEEL TOE CAP RIGGER BOOTS WORK SHOES TRAINERS SIZE 6-12 UK (UK 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 15 Nov 2013
I had some reservations on ordering because of the low cost, however the product is of high quality and at an unbelievable price, thanks.

UK Ambulance Services Clinical Practice Guidelines 2013 Pocket Book- JRCALC
UK Ambulance Services Clinical Practice Guidelines 2013 Pocket Book- JRCALC
by The Association of Ambulance Chief Executives
Price: 18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful quick reference pocket-book, 15 Nov 2013
Easy to follow with sections colour-coded at base of page - a good buy and just about right for carrying around!

Kensington Non Laser Wireless Presenter
Kensington Non Laser Wireless Presenter
Price: 20.60

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good presentation tool, 21 May 2013
I've had a couple of these Kingston presentation tools before (mine get hammered in everyday use) and this is almost as good as the previous ones I've had, the slight problem I have which reduced my scoring for this device is the past ones I have had have an integral infra-red pointer and this one hasn't but a minor blip to an otherwise excellent tool.

Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness: With access to Ross & Wilson website for electronic ancillaries and eBook, 11e
by Anne Waugh BSc(Hons) MSc CertEd SRN RNT FHEA
Price: 32.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great graphics and easy to read, 21 May 2013
I found this publication easy to use as a reference guide to my work. I really like the layout and found dipping in and out as a reference guide easy.

Page: 1 | 2