Profile for Popstar1978 > Reviews

Content by Popstar1978

Popstar1978

Page: 1 | 2
CROSS (A Gentry Boys Novella)
CROSS (A Gentry Boys Novella)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 May 2016
I've been patiently waiting on the next instalment and boy it didn't disappoint. It's an amazing insight to what you think you already know about the events of that night.

BORDEN 2
BORDEN 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 18 Oct. 2015
This review is from: BORDEN 2 (Kindle Edition)
Really loved this book - R.J Lewis has such a great writing style - totally captivating. Finished it in a day! x

Hell Bent (A Military Romance Novel)
Hell Bent (A Military Romance Novel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 28 Aug. 2015
Great second book in a series of 2. This book is about Bryce and Susie who meet as they are best man and maid of honour for Cameron and Milly, initially their meeting seemed awkward but both are unable to stop thinking of each other, and Bryce goes out of his way to spend time with Susie.

I recieved this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest review, and I'm happy to say I really enjoyed it. Only gripe for me was I felt that the storyline of why Susie was so protective of Milly - I felt it was too significant a thing to not have been mentioned at all in book one.

Beautiful PRICK
Beautiful PRICK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Beautiful PRICK (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed the writing style, it's funnier than the description makes it sound

Leah (Carter Book 2)
Leah (Carter Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 5 May 2015
Totally fab. Have waited patiently for its release and it did not disappoint. I'm just sad it's now finished x

Witness Protection: A Romantic Suspense Novel Filled With Adventure & Thrills
Witness Protection: A Romantic Suspense Novel Filled With Adventure & Thrills

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book I've ever read, 28 Feb. 2015
Absolutely awful, never read such bad writing. How many times can you use the word slowly in one book.

The Curse Keepers (Curse Keepers Series, Book 1)
The Curse Keepers (Curse Keepers Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 17 April 2014
Not my usual genre of book, but I really like the Rose Gardner series by Denise so thought I'd give it a try. Surprisingly I couldn't put it down and really thought it was the perfect mix of intrigue and romance. Now I can't wait for the second book to be released.

Business as Usual: Off the Subject #3
Business as Usual: Off the Subject #3

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read!, 11 April 2014
Having read the other 2 books in this series I was patiently waiting for this to be released. I ordered it on the day of release and read it same day - couldn't put it down!

The Lexi and Ben storyline is done very well, but it's also great to see the main characters from the other books.

I hope that Denise writes more books in this series!

Mary Berry's Baking Bible
Mary Berry's Baking Bible
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 April 2014
Easy to follow recipes and you don't need to buy lots of random ingredients. Millionaires shortbread is the definitely best!

Enjoying the Chase (Guarded Hearts Book 2)
Enjoying the Chase (Guarded Hearts Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 April 2014
Downloaded this after finishing Nothing Left to Lose and wasn't disappointed. Great story and love the dynmice between Nate and Rosie

Page: 1 | 2