Profile for Stacey Webster > Reviews

So Long, See You Tomorrow [Limited Edition Digipack]
Offered by langton_info_england
Price: 36.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! This album is fantastic., 7 Feb 2014
I bought this album after watching the band perform the song Luna on Sunday Brunch. Not only do I love that song, but the whole album is brilliant with some very catchy songs that you'll keep in your head all day. It's definitely worth a listen.

Revoni 925 Sterling Silver Stunning Sophistication 2.75ct Round Shape Blue Sapphire Pendant of 1.6cm
Price: 44.34

5.0 out of 5 stars This is beautiful - perfect for a gift!, 7 Feb 2014
I have purchased this a gift for my sister and it was a lovely surprise for her. The stone is beautiful on a gorgeous sparkly chain that is the ideal length. I would definitely recommend this.

Picture/Photo Frame (16"x12")
Picture/Photo Frame (16"x12")
Offered by Premier Framing Supplies
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A gorgeous frame that is reasonably priced!, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Picture/Photo Frame (16"x12")
I must admit I was sceptical in buying this when I read a couple of reviews commenting on the quality, however was most impressed when I received it. It compliments my picture perfectly and on reading other reviews, I knew I had to peel the backing off both sides of glass. Once I did, the frame was perfect. I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend this to others.

What to Expect When You're Expecting
What to Expect When You're Expecting
by Heidi Murkoff
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Outlines everything you need to know when expecting!, 7 Feb 2014
I chose this product as I wanted something easy to read in chapters appropriate for my needs at the different stages of pregnancy and this covers everything! It is easy to source exactly what you what to know with an easy index and chapter system. I would definitely recommend this.

One2Fit Resistance band - Xlight (Yellow) 2m
One2Fit Resistance band - Xlight (Yellow) 2m
Offered by One2FitnessUK
Price: 4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resistance to start strengthening, 7 Feb 2014
Item was exactly as described which is ideal for light strengthening work and it was very reasonably priced. Would definitely buy again!