Profile for Pixiewitch > Reviews

Content by Pixiewitch

Pixiewitch

How to Make Friends Instantly!: How to Make Friends, Communicate Effectively, and Overcome Shyness and Social Anxiety (The Art of Making Friends)

1.0 out of 5 stars ... only 99p I can hardly say this is a waste of money, 13 April 2015
At only 99p I can hardly say this is a waste of money, but more to the point, a complete waste of anyone's time! Any 'tips' are just common sense, or it's just too 'Americanised' - if anyone started talking like this in the UK, we'd either be sectioned or arrested! Don't bother wasting your time or money (unless you want a bit of a laugh).

Reykjavik Travel Guide 2014
Reykjavik Travel Guide 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Mar. 2013
Good tips and travel advice - handy to read and take away with you - covers all the basics! Would recommend.

Copper Chocolate Hearts - Bag of 20
Copper Chocolate Hearts - Bag of 20
Offered by Toot-Sweets

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 27 Mar. 2013
Just wanted something little to give my chocolate loving husband for our 'copper' wedding anniversary - these fitted the bill - he enjoyed them!

Positive Perimenopause...Really?
Positive Perimenopause...Really?

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much help .... seems to be in denial of perimenopause symptons!, 27 Mar. 2013
I was just looking for a short book which would help me understand the symptons of perimenopause, and maybe some suggestions on how to cope with them. This, however, was one of those American, self help, change your life forever, it won't happen to me type books, so NOT what I was looking for. It was free though, so nothing lost - I'll be deleting it from my Kindle!

Uterine Fibroid Remedies: Herbs, Supplements and Vitamins
Uterine Fibroid Remedies: Herbs, Supplements and Vitamins

3.0 out of 5 stars Baic and short, 5 Feb. 2013
This has some very basic information - it was cheap, so good value for money, but not enough detail for me.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR DESK EASEL 2013 CALENDAR
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR DESK EASEL 2013 CALENDAR
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as you would expect!, 5 Feb. 2013
Bought this as a Christmas Gift - was exactly as I expected - does the job ... friend is happy with it!

Dr. Martens Unisex-Adult 3989 Brogue Smooth Lace Up 13844001, Black, 6 UK, 39 EU
Offered by Blueberry Workwear
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars Style not as expected, 5 Feb. 2013
Bought these for my husband who already has a pair of DMs in this style number. Unfortunately the style number inside the shoe was not the same as that on the box and as advertised, so the 'cut' was different and therefore they did not fit. Returned them (no quibble)!