Profile for Francis > Reviews

Content by Francis

Francis

Page: 1 | 2
Pilgrim Tips & Packing List Camino de Santiago: What you need to know beforehand, what you need to take, and what you can leave at home.
by S. Yates
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A stunner of a book!, 23 Aug 2013
To anyone who is considering The Way then please, please don't pass this book by!

I am taking the walk in May 2014 and this book is already becoming a bible to me - it's easy to read, full of really helpful and sensible information "if you don't need it - don't take it".

It won't take long to read but will help you enjoy your time on the Camino so much more - the humorous anecdotes are also lovely!

Thank you!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2014 5:12 PM BST

Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm
Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm
Offered by AVIDES
Price: 125.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Mar 2013
I angst for days deciding what type of desk mount to purchase for my new PC - I was looking for smart, slick but most of all, maneuverability in a desk mount - I got all of that with this product.

It arrived two days after placing my order and I was delighted with the product quality and the 'look'. Clear clean lines, easy to mount on the desk. Perhaps my only moan is that it would have been good to feed the cables inside the mount instead of them being clipped on the underside.

Value for money, a solid product and does the job and looks good - don't look anywhere else - this is your answer!

KEEP CALM and CARRY ON BUYING SHOES Fridge Magnet printed on an image of a RED Christian Louboutin shoe with the iconic red sole, from our Keep Calm and Carry On series - an original Christmas stocking filler or Birthday Gift Idea.
Offered by HospitalityQuality
Price: 2.95

Oaks Lighting Ekon Antique Brass Frame/ Glass Beads Pendant Shade, 20 cm
Oaks Lighting Ekon Antique Brass Frame/ Glass Beads Pendant Shade, 20 cm
Price: 24.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful............., 20 Feb 2013
I cannot praise this product or the company enough - it arrived the next day. I am overwhelmed with the style, quality and the stunning pattern it throws on my ceiling - that I was not prepared for - I have a very old, quaint, English Cottage with a small, internal staircase and have been searching for 14 months for the right 'look' I was prepared to spend way too much for a shade, then I discovered this little beauty- the new shade sits at the top of the stairwell and throws the most incredible pattern on the ceiling and across the walls - east to install - I am not sure how it's done for the price but do not hesitate if you consider buying this product - do it - now!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 13 Feb 2013
They are such good quality and arrived within the agreed time - would certainly recommend - nothing more to say!

Neck Scarf, A colourful White background butterfly print scarf
Neck Scarf, A colourful White background butterfly print scarf

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding.., 13 Feb 2013
just simply love this scarf - looks amazing, beautiful fabric - don't know how they do it for the price - arrived the very next day - eat your heart out Jaeger!

Yankee Candle Pink Sands Large 22oz Jar
Yankee Candle Pink Sands Large 22oz Jar
Offered by Save 's
Price: 15.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing..., 7 Feb 2013
purchased this at Christmas for my son who is all grown up - he loves the scent and so do I - sends a beautiful aroma all over the house - good value - he burns about twice a week and now, second week in Feb it's almost done - great value for money and just because it's pink does not mean you can't purchase for a boy!!!

Miele Type GN Replacement Filter Bag for S2000 & S5000 Cylinder Series
Miele Type GN Replacement Filter Bag for S2000 & S5000 Cylinder Series
Price: 8.62

5.0 out of 5 stars its good, 7 Feb 2013
does what it says unfortunately, the dog ate it before I could install into my 'animal' Miele vacuum cleaner - seriously!!!

Kit-form 3-Drawer Chest, Matt Black
Kit-form 3-Drawer Chest, Matt Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Vital Part missing!, 6 Feb 2013
Rubbish!

After receiving the 3 draw chest x 2 and struggling to carry both kits upstairs (incredibly heavy), my son spent an hour laying all the kit out on the bedroom floor and counting each item - he checked three times and asked me if anything was missing - yes - the back plate of the chest to keep the entire unit together!

When we measured the second kit it was very apparent that the back plate was missing on this item as well - it appears that for some reason, because the back plate is larger than all the other items in the kit, it was easier to 'miss it out' than pack it as a separate item.

Bitterly disappointed - still waiting for my refund Amazon!

Dark Brown Faux Leather Fabric Padded Kingsize Headboard
Dark Brown Faux Leather Fabric Padded Kingsize Headboard
Offered by nice styles
Price: 35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A headboard above all others!, 6 Feb 2013
I have to say, this does more than it says 'on the box'!

I ordered this beautiful, dark brown faux leather headboard and was astounded when it arrived within 24 hours - how's that for service! Unfortunately, I made an error when ordering and two arrived - mm, deal with that later.

I honestly cannot sing the praises highly enough for this product or the Customer Service - both are outstanding.

The quality of the headboard, the luscious sheen/faux leather is really outstanding and for such an amazing price - do not think because it appears 'cheap' that it is - don't look any further for a headboard - you will be bitterly disappointed if you go anywhere else -

When I contacted the company to arrange a return, they responded immediately and organised collection - I did have to pay return postage but had no issue as it was my error.

In this market, Customer Service and Quality of Goods is what we all look for as a consumer - achieving both with one company is rare - congratulations.

Page: 1 | 2