Profile for synnr666 > Reviews

Legend [1985] [DVD]
Legend [1985] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it even more after 16 years...!, 17 May 2003
This review is from: Legend [1985] [DVD] (DVD)
I first saw this movie on tv over 16 years ago and fell in love with it. And even still, at age 20, it is my favourite movie. I believe I am this movie's biggest fan and critic. I have 7 veriated versions of this movie, and have easily seen Legend close to 4000 times (no, it's not a sickness, it just spoke to me in different ways everytime i saw/see it).
It's still so sad that the dance scene had not been rightfully placed back into the movie after all these years.
If it had been, then the movie would finally be complete.
There are so many funny little changes in each version; between misplaced lines, scene sequences, dubs, etc... There's no wonder why I just keep watching it.
I still haven't fulfilled my goal of taking every extra little bit and piece that all the movies have and lack and create my own version with every single line and scene possible to match the complete script as closely as possible.
Sounds disturbing, but if ridley can't do it, I will!
They say a great book can be identified when it entices you just as much/or even more after you read it as a child, adult, and grow old.
That's precisely how I view Legend.
;) CHEERS!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2015 7:01 PM BST