Profile for Lucy Maud > Reviews

Content by Lucy Maud

Lucy Maud "book lover" (Harrow, Middlesex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Betron B630 Sound Isolating Dynamic Driver Earphones with improved Bass for Ipods, Ipads , MP3 and MP4 players with 3.5mm Jack , Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2016
They do just as promised, no complaints at all. Would use again.

LIPOZIN (3 Bottles) - High Performance Weight Loss Supplement. Best Fat Burning, Appetite Suppressing, Energy Boosting Diet Pills
Offered by Best Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these little pills, 12 Jun. 2015
Unlike some reviewers here, I didn't lose a dramatic amount of weight quickly but there has been a slow reduction of weight, which is supposed to be more beneficial as I have in the past lost a lot of weight quickly and then put it back on - and more. I love these little pills, and feel more confident about maintaining my weight when I take them. As a recently diagnosed diabetic, it was essential that I dropped some weight and I have lost just over a stone (15lb). I will continue to take them until I reach my target weight, although being middle-aged and menopausal does not help!

Blue Murder - Complete Series 1-5 [DVD]
Blue Murder - Complete Series 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caroline Quentin

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED THE ENDING WHERE SHE AND HER ON/OFF ROMANTIC (WORK) ..., 7 Feb. 2015
I RESISTED WATCHING THIS WHEN IT WAS ON TV BUT HAVING WATCHED IT ON DVD, I REALLY GOT INTO JANINE'S STRUGGLES BOTH AT HOME AND AT WORK. I LOVED THE ENDING WHERE SHE AND HER ON/OFF ROMANTIC (WORK) SIDEKICK WALKED OFF 'INTO THE SUNSET'.

Liz Earle Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash 200ml
Liz Earle Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash 200ml
Offered by LG solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Feb. 2015
I LOVE ANYTHING WITH THE SMELL OF ORANGE BLOSSOM, AND THIS IS GORGEOUS TO USE, SOFT & SILKY.

**2016 TOP SELLER** 180 Cosmetics Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Serum. Best facial Serum to Reduce Wrinkles. Younger Looking Skin with our powerful anti aging Hyaluronic Serum, 0.5 oz DEAL OF THE DAY
Offered by expederm - Experts in Natural Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS STUFF, 7 Feb. 2015
LOVE THIS STUFF. I AM NOT GOING TO PRETEND I SUDDENLY LOOK AS IF AM IN MY 20s AGAIN BUT IT GIVES YOU A GLOW, AND FEELS LOVELY ON YOUR SKIN, NOT HEAVY AND NOT GREASY.

ROSEHIP PURE HIGH STRENGTH 2000mg, 120 TABLETS Suitable for vegans, vegetarians non vegetarians and diabetics.
Offered by Be-Beautiful-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars It really does work!! I spent my working ..., 7 Feb. 2015
It really does work!! I spent my working life thumping a keyboard and have experienced joint pain in left thumb/down to wrist for may years. At first I didn't feel this product would work but it honestly has. There is some wrist joint felt now and then but not nearly as often. Those of you with arthritic/RSI problems should give it a try....but be patient whilst the tabs build up in your system.

A Highland Christmas (Hamish Macbeth Book 42)
A Highland Christmas (Hamish Macbeth Book 42)

5.0 out of 5 stars NO MURDER, 4 Feb. 2014
No murders, just an idyllic sounding Christmas in the Highlands. Love Hamish in the books, not so fond of the televised Hamish. I admire Robert Carlyle a lot but didn't feel he was right for the part. The feyness and sensitivity were entirely missing. However, this review is about the book which I loved.

Read and enjoy.

Death of a Pantomime Cow - A Falconer File Short Story (The Falconer Files - Brief Cases Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars ENJOYABLE, 4 Feb. 2014
Charming little short story about a pantomime cow who attempts to pole-dance in am-dram production of Jack & The Beanstalk. Having managed to upset every member in the society, she not surprisingly meets a violent end when attempting to dance around an electric pole.

Enter Falconer and Carmichael who happen to be in the audience when this takes place.

Entertaining short story; love Falconer and Carmichael, thought not so fond of another regular character, Mulligan the excessively drooling dog who appears to have fallen in love with Falconer, who prefers his five cats (considerably less drooly).

Apologies to you dog lovers, but the descriptions of his affectionate advances to poor old Falconer, turn my stomach.

Kiss of the Highlander
Kiss of the Highlander

5.0 out of 5 stars CRACKING GOOD STORY, 2 Feb. 2014
Not just a soppy love story. Time travel with twists, turns and attitude. Enjoyable read - though I did tend to skip the extended and explicit love scenes.

Agatha Christie's Poirot - Collection 9 [DVD]
Agatha Christie's Poirot - Collection 9 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Suchet

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 2 Feb. 2014
What else can I say? Been reading and watching Poirot for years. Excellent production values. I read the last book, Curtain, some years ago and have almost been dreading seeing it made for film. So sad to see this clever, bombastic, little man grow old and die.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3