Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Vintage Style Life Retro METAL Wall Poster Sign Plaque 30x20cm
Vintage Style Life Retro METAL Wall Poster Sign Plaque 30x20cm
Offered by MKI BRAND LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for friend, 15 Jun. 2015
My friend loved the item. It did arrive very slightly bent on one side so I think the packing could have been a little better but it was good value for money and I think it will straighten out.

The Theory and Practice of Group Psychotherapy
The Theory and Practice of Group Psychotherapy

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 23 Feb. 2014
Down to earth language and very readable. It clearly sets out how group counselling works in practice and the case studies are really helpful in adding to the explanations in each chapter. This is a very informative work and is well worth what I paid: it helped me get my dream job!

PET DOG CAR SEAT BELT SAFETY TRAVEL RESTRAINT WITH UNIVERSAL ATTACHMENT CLIP
PET DOG CAR SEAT BELT SAFETY TRAVEL RESTRAINT WITH UNIVERSAL ATTACHMENT CLIP
Offered by H & H Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat is very happy!, 23 Oct. 2013
I bought this for my cat after years of distress inside his cat carrier every time he went to the vet or cattery. He would howl, vomit and drool. This has transformed the experience for us both. I hook the restraint onto a cat harness and he sits happily on the back seat. It's sturdy, easy to use and I wish I'd been aware of the product and bought one years ago. Many thanks from Nicodemus and his human!

We Shall Overcome: Pete Seeger Live At Carnegie Hall
We Shall Overcome: Pete Seeger Live At Carnegie Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my all time favourites!, 13 July 2013
I'm delighted to get this on mp3: with a £2 Amazon Local discount voucher too. My father brought home this album when it came out and as a child I listened to it over and over again. The emotion engendered by that concert is very, very special. In my view this is one of the best live albums of all time. Pete is a man of conviction and principle as well as someone who draws the audience to him.

A Mix of Murders: Fifteen Historic English Cases from the Twentieth Century
A Mix of Murders: Fifteen Historic English Cases from the Twentieth Century

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - some lesser known cases, 9 Jun. 2013
I'm reading this now and thoroughly enjoying it. I've not read any of the author's work before, but his writing style is precise, easy to read and engaging. The cases appear to have been researched with care and I'm delighted, as a massive true crime fan, to find so many I'd not heard of before. I really hope there is a follow up.

Kubik Edge II 8GB Touchscreen MP3 and Video Player
Kubik Edge II 8GB Touchscreen MP3 and Video Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pleased with it, 15 Mar. 2012
I bought this as I wanted a basic player that would have decent storage, not cost too much and would be easy to transfer music on to. I think it fits the bill. I bought a 4GB SD card and it seems to have plenty of space. Transferring music from CD or Amazon downloads is ridiculously simple.I'm using the earphones supplied and I don't think the sound is too bad.

Downside? I don't think the radio is all that good and there's nowhere to store the stylus. I think these are minor gripes. For the money I don't think you'd find a better purchase.