Profile for Xiard > Reviews

Content by Xiard

Le Creuset Stoneware Classic Teapot, Graded Blue, 1.3 Litre
Le Creuset Stoneware Classic Teapot, Graded Blue, 1.3 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful teapot, great service from Amazon !, 10 Feb. 2011
I ordered this teapot on the 6th of February and received it on the 9th, in France ! It had dispatched just a few hours after I ordered it. The packaging was just perfect, very well protected. Five stars for Amazon ! I ordered it in the UK because surprisingly enough, this colour is not available in France, that beats everything !

Regarding the teapot itself, it is beautiful, the "Cobalt blue" colour is absolutely smashing, and the teapot looks ready to last a lifetime. Mine pours tea perfectly, in the cup, not on the tablecloth so I guess the other reviewer was unlucky with his.

The only thing that I find sad is that it is not made by le Creuset FRANCE, it is actually made in Thailand... Very disappointed by this, being half French and a cook ; I have been using le Creuset cookware for many years, it is expensive but really amazing. Many chefs have them in their kitchen !
I think the price le Creuset ask for something made in Thailand is exaggerated... Let's hope the quality is the same as what is made here...