Profile for Debbie B > Reviews

Crap Attack [CD + DVD]
Offered by westworld-
Price: 10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Crap Attack [CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
Ordered this for my fiance - we love this band and this is one CD of theirs he didn't have. Despite being 'used', it was in excellent condition, as if hardly been played.

The speed of the delivery was also impressive.

He loved the CD and we look forward to watching the DVD too - great value for money to get the CD and DVD in one set.

Sewing Machine Oil - 20ml
Sewing Machine Oil - 20ml
Offered by Bombay Collections
Price: 1.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Sewing Machine Oil, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Sewing Machine Oil - 20ml
After chasing this product up, with almost a 2 week wait for delivery as the first had "got lost by Royal Mail", I finally received it (after writing quite a damning packaging report sent from Amazon!).

However, I am not really sure how to store the bottle, as no instructions were sent, only the bottle on its own. I will find means and ways of using the oil but it will not be through snipping the top off, as there is no lid to stop the oil spilling out. I assume the pointed bit is meant to go in the bottle upside down - but the stopper falls out very easily and spills.

What You Do Best
What You Do Best
Price: 0.79

4.0 out of 5 stars What You Do Best by We Are Scientists, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: What You Do Best (MP3 Download)
A great offer of a free download of this song, as a taster to the new album TV EN FRANCAIS. Sounds wonderful and from what I have heard of the album so far, I am impressed. They are one of my favourite bands!

The Snowman and the Snowdog [DVD] [2012]
The Snowman and the Snowdog [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Hilary Audus
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Snowman and The Snowdog DVD, 8 Feb 2014
Came in excellent packaging and on time for an Xmas present for my Mum. She adores this film and was very happy to receive it. I too think it is a lovely film and well worth having in anyone's collection.

Illustrated Encyclopedia of the Ocean
Illustrated Encyclopedia of the Ocean
by DK
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Illustrated Encyclopedia of the Ocean, 8 Feb 2014
A present for a loved one for Xmas - I am always very impressed by the sheer quality of the DK books. Beautiful photographs, interesting information. Arrived very quickly and well packaged.

Join The Dots
Join The Dots
Price: 9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy - Join The Dots CD, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Join The Dots (Audio CD)
This was a present for my fiance for Xmas. We are both fans of this band, and it is a terrific CD. It did take a while to arrive, but thankfully got here in time.

Everybody Loves Raymond: Complete HBO Series 1 [DVD] [2005]
Everybody Loves Raymond: Complete HBO Series 1 [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Ray Romano
Price: 18.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody Loves Raymond Series 1, 5 Feb 2013
In the process of getting the entire sets of series for my Mum, she loves it! Able to keep me in present ideas for a good while yet!

Neck of the Woods
Neck of the Woods
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Silversun Pickups - Neck Of the Woods, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Neck of the Woods (Audio CD)
Another diffcult to find CD, surprising for a band who are pretty well known over in England. However, this CD was much sought after by my partner, who loves it!

Toy
Toy
Price: 9.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy CD, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Toy (Audio CD)
Quite a difficult CD to get hold of, which is rather surprising for an upcoming new band, but the present was much appreciated by my partner (and myself). Very good album.

Salt With Deadly
Salt With Deadly

4.0 out of 5 stars Salt With A Deadly Pepa CD, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Salt With Deadly (Audio CD)
A very much appreciated present for a friend! Brings back great memories for me also!.Great to hear the old songs!