Profile for H. Virmani > Reviews

Content by H. Virmani

H. Virmani "Hemant Virmani" (Powys)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Chappie Dry Mix Dog Food, Chicken with Wholegrain Cereals - 15 kg
Chappie Dry Mix Dog Food, Chicken with Wholegrain Cereals - 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dog fod., 13 July 2016
I had tried every dried dog food from the most expensive to the vets recommended, and still I was cleaning up too many poohs, sometimes 6/8 times a day as I have 2 dogs.
I have 1 staffie crossed with a rottweiler (14 years old) and 1 staffie crossed with a lab (4 years old). They both have had a lot of off days with whatever food I gave them!. Loose stools or too many like I said above. I was doing some research on different forums and Chappie kept coming up, so I tried a 15kilos bag to start with, a week later, drastic change, not one loose pooh and no more than 2 a day for each dog.
GREAT , and I won't be going back to a different brand again. Would recommend to anyone who has dogs with fragile digestive systems!! Plus it costs less than most other dried dog foods Bonus!!

Wilson US Open Tennis Balls - Tube of 4
Wilson US Open Tennis Balls - Tube of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 9 April 2016
Do not play tennis so can not comment on how they will fare on the tennis court. I bought them for my 2 dogs and to my surprise they are still around, haven't lost any colour or shape so I believe they are very good quality and should last for a decent amount of time when playing tennis, unless you loose them of course. Recommended thoroughly.

Wagg Complete Worker Dry Mix Dog Food Beef and Vegetables, 17kg
Wagg Complete Worker Dry Mix Dog Food Beef and Vegetables, 17kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 18 Nov. 2015
Excellent priced product delivered to the door with no hassle. Dog food itself is of good quality and both my dogs seem to love it as the bowls are always empty and clean which can only be good as one of my dog didn,t seem to like branded dog food like Bakers and Pal.

3x Mens 100% Cotton Sleeveless Vests Mixed Blues 2XL
3x Mens 100% Cotton Sleeveless Vests Mixed Blues 2XL
Offered by A1A Avenue Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 19 Sept. 2015
These vests are made of really good material, they are not too thick either. I have washed them couple of times and these vests did not shrink or lost any color in the wash. I would recommend these to anyone looking to buy them as the soft 100% cotton material feels really comfortable.

Bench Trunk (3 Pack) (Large, Red/Black/Blue)
Bench Trunk (3 Pack) (Large, Red/Black/Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 21 April 2015
Perfect fit, made of 100% cotton so prevents sweating aound the delicate parts.

Fruit of the Loom Plain athletic sleeveless vest White XXL (47-49 inch chest)
Fruit of the Loom Plain athletic sleeveless vest White XXL (47-49 inch chest)
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Product, 21 April 2015
Nice, comfortable and an excellent fit. These vests are perfect in every way. Best thing is that they did not shrink after the wash.

Womens Faux Suede Brown Furry Mules Slipper Ladies Mule Slippers Size UK 7
Womens Faux Suede Brown Furry Mules Slipper Ladies Mule Slippers Size UK 7
Offered by Sky Walker df

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 2 Mar. 2015
Bought for my wife last year, for what I have been told these slippers fit extremely well, are made of good material and very comfortable so a very good purchase.

Fone-Case (Black) Motorola Moto G Ultra Base MP3 3.5mm Jack In-Ear Bud Earphones / Headphones
Offered by Fone-Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Not A Bad Product, 2 Mar. 2015
These headphones are good for the price, fits well so all in all a good choice.

Quinton Hazell QLS3576S Stabiliser Link- Front LH
Quinton Hazell QLS3576S Stabiliser Link- Front LH
Offered by MicksGarage Car Parts & Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Droplinks, 3 Sept. 2014
Great quality and made by very reputable supplier. These are used in most modern cars and I believe these are just as good as the original ones fitted on my car and hopefully will out last them. No knocks or noises from the suspension now.

Quinton Hazell QLS3577S Stabiliser Link- Front RH