Profile for H. Virmani > Reviews

Content by H. Virmani

H. Virmani "Hemant Virmani" (Powys)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
James Wellbeloved Puppy Lamb and Rice Kibble 2 kg
James Wellbeloved Puppy Lamb and Rice Kibble 2 kg
Offered by Lovepetsuperstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 Jun 2014
Bought it for my puppy last year and he loved it. Took him some time to change his food as this was bit too expensive to be fed for too long.

Kangol Mens Waltham Slip On Shoes Mens Black 9
Kangol Mens Waltham Slip On Shoes Mens Black 9
Offered by Sports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good comfortable smart shoes., 18 Jun 2014
These shoes are very comfortable, look smart and made of good material. the design will always be in fashion and will go with Jeans or formal trousers. I wear them for over 10 hours everyday and have no issues at all.

White 3 Pin 1000mA CE Approved High Power Fast USB to Mains Charger UK Wall plug AC Power Adapter / Adaptor Charger For Motorola MOTO G 8GB XT1032 (XL) Mobile Cellular Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works Fine, 10 Jun 2014
This mains plug works fine with my new Moto G which comes without a charger. Does exactly what its supposed to do.

Motorola Moto G Gel Skin TPU Case Cover Protector The Keep Talking Shop® (Clear)
Offered by Keep Talking Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit, 9 Jun 2014
This clear gel skin case for Moto G does exactly what its designed to do. Perfect fit,heard wearing material and all the slots are in correct position. I bought the clear one just in case I decide to change the battery back to a different colour.

Moto G 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah it's a cracking phone for the money., 9 Jun 2014
Had heard a lot of good comments about this cracker of a phone so thought I had to use it. Bought one from a different website couple of weeks ago and not been disappointed.I have even sold my S3 now as I love this phone. Obviously, the S3 in some ways is much better (i.e. expandable storage via SD card and a better 8MP camera and a slightly faster processor, perhaps) but Moto G is actually very impressive.

I've been using it for the last 2 weeks and am very impressed with how fast it actually is. I mean, I'm being honest when I say this, but my Moto G is actually faster than my S3 sometimes and am glad I don't have any clutter from Samsung on my phone.

Best thing is the price and the value for what you get. It's unbelievable and I'm very happy with it. I can see why some people on Amazon said it felt and looked like a more expensive phone than it actually is. Another positive is the battery life - it took me 1h 45m to charge it the first time and it also lasts a lot longer than the S3 and other current, top end smartphones so that is another plus from me. My S3's battery took ages to charge. At times, it took 3/4 hours and the most I had to wait was around 7/8 hours even though everything was fine with my phone. So, I'm relieved I don't have to wait so long for my phone to charge now.

Personally, I don't really care about the expandable storage and camera as the 16GB version can hold a lot. You can also use the different colour backs to change the looks if required.

Overall, a brilliant phone, does everything that a top end stupidly priced phone will do. I am very happy with my purchase and can assure you won't regret buying the phone!

Have fun with the Moto G once it comes!

OLIVIASPHONES APPLE iPhone 3Gs MOBILE PHONE QUALITY VERTICAL POUCH WITH PULL TAB RELEASE MECHANISM AND SCREEN / LCD PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 April 2014
Fitted extremely well on my 1st ever iPhone which I purchased over 5 years ago, the pull tab works brilliantly well and the material does not look cheap.

Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg
Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 3 April 2014
Arkwrights dry dog food is perfect in every possible way and my two dogs love it. They get all excited and clear the bowl clean every single time. I would recommend this to everyone who has got fussy dogs as mine were not too keen on some other brands including Wagg and Pal.

Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Piece, 2 Mar 2014
This Braun series 3 shaver is brilliant and works very well, I get a lot closer and smoother shave than a previous Panasonic shaver which was more than double the price. Its very sturdy, feels great in my hand and holds the charge for at least 6-8 shaves which is really good. A quick charge takes about 5 mins which is more than enough to give you a quick shave. It can be used dry or for wet shave and works really well, I would recommend this shaver very highly to anyone looking for a good shaver without having to pay the extortionate prices for some.

Ashoka Matar Paneer 280 g (Pack of 10)
Ashoka Matar Paneer 280 g (Pack of 10)
Offered by Crazee Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Authentic Taste, 5 Feb 2014
The dish tastes great, has good ingredients, tastes authentic and is lot cheaper than buying in a restaurant. It has good consistency, flavor and decent amount of paneer pieces in it.

AIR PURIFIER WITH IONISER AND COLOUR CHANGING LED LIGHT + 3 FREE FRAGRANCES.
AIR PURIFIER WITH IONISER AND COLOUR CHANGING LED LIGHT + 3 FREE FRAGRANCES.
Offered by Clyde Shop Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 9 Jan 2014
This is an excellent product and works very well. I used to have a blocked nose in my bedroom for some reason, I tried this air purifier and can notice the difference straight away. It has helped me breathe easily and the room feels all nice and fresh with a hint of fragrance(depending on what I use).

Its is bit bulky and that is why got 4 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2014 5:21 PM GMT