Profile for H. Virmani > Reviews

Content by H. Virmani

H. Virmani "Hemant Virmani" (Powys)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Quinton Hazell QLS3576S Stabiliser Link- Front LH
Quinton Hazell QLS3576S Stabiliser Link- Front LH
Offered by MicksGarage Car Parts & Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Droplinks, 3 Sep 2014
Great quality and made by very reputable supplier. These are used in most modern cars and I believe these are just as good as the original ones fitted on my car and hopefully will out last them. No knocks or noises from the suspension now.

Quinton Hazell QLS3577S Stabiliser Link- Front RH
Quinton Hazell QLS3577S Stabiliser Link- Front RH
Offered by MicksGarage Car Parts & Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Sep 2014

Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale
Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale
Offered by Harts Of Stur

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust, 3 Sep 2014
Very robust and very accurate. Should last for a long time and not like those digital scales which go wrong after a few months.

Bag Street Bar coin purse wallet wallet mens leather (Brown)
Bag Street Bar coin purse wallet wallet mens leather (Brown)
Offered by ledershop24*

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid And Sturdy, 3 Sep 2014
This wallet is very well built and does not look cheap. It also has lots of card slots and 2 identity card windows. It has 2 pockets for notes and a coin compartment. Extremely nice leather and color. Highly recommended for personal use or to be given as a present.

ALFA ROMEO 159 ULTIMATE Tailored Black Car Carpet Mats - No Clips
ALFA ROMEO 159 ULTIMATE Tailored Black Car Carpet Mats - No Clips
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

4.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, 26 Aug 2014
These mats fits my car perfectly. They are thick and have non slippy background to keep them in place.

James Wellbeloved Puppy Lamb and Rice Kibble 2 kg
James Wellbeloved Puppy Lamb and Rice Kibble 2 kg
Offered by Lovepetsuperstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 Jun 2014
Bought it for my puppy last year and he loved it. Took him some time to change his food as this was bit too expensive to be fed for too long.

Kangol Mens Waltham Slip On Shoes Mens Black 9
Kangol Mens Waltham Slip On Shoes Mens Black 9
Offered by Sports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good comfortable smart shoes., 18 Jun 2014
These shoes are very comfortable, look smart and made of good material. the design will always be in fashion and will go with Jeans or formal trousers. I wear them for over 10 hours everyday and have no issues at all.

White 3 Pin 1000mA CE Approved High Power Fast USB to Mains Charger UK Wall plug AC Power Adapter / Adaptor Charger For Motorola MOTO G 8GB XT1032 (XL) Mobile Cellular Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works Fine, 10 Jun 2014
This mains plug works fine with my new Moto G which comes without a charger. Does exactly what its supposed to do.

Motorola Moto G Gel Skin TPU Case Cover Protector The Keep Talking Shop® (Clear)
Offered by Keep Talking Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit, 9 Jun 2014
This clear gel skin case for Moto G does exactly what its designed to do. Perfect fit,heard wearing material and all the slots are in correct position. I bought the clear one just in case I decide to change the battery back to a different colour.

Moto G 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Jerphone & Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah it's a cracking phone for the money., 9 Jun 2014
Had heard a lot of good comments about this cracker of a phone so thought I had to use it. Bought one from a different website couple of weeks ago and not been disappointed.I have even sold my S3 now as I love this phone. Obviously, the S3 in some ways is much better (i.e. expandable storage via SD card and a better 8MP camera and a slightly faster processor, perhaps) but Moto G is actually very impressive.

I've been using it for the last 2 weeks and am very impressed with how fast it actually is. I mean, I'm being honest when I say this, but my Moto G is actually faster than my S3 sometimes and am glad I don't have any clutter from Samsung on my phone.

Best thing is the price and the value for what you get. It's unbelievable and I'm very happy with it. I can see why some people on Amazon said it felt and looked like a more expensive phone than it actually is. Another positive is the battery life - it took me 1h 45m to charge it the first time and it also lasts a lot longer than the S3 and other current, top end smartphones so that is another plus from me. My S3's battery took ages to charge. At times, it took 3/4 hours and the most I had to wait was around 7/8 hours even though everything was fine with my phone. So, I'm relieved I don't have to wait so long for my phone to charge now.

Personally, I don't really care about the expandable storage and camera as the 16GB version can hold a lot. You can also use the different colour backs to change the looks if required.

Overall, a brilliant phone, does everything that a top end stupidly priced phone will do. I am very happy with my purchase and can assure you won't regret buying the phone!

Have fun with the Moto G once it comes!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6