Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Fiona M. Smith > Reviews

Content by Fiona M. Smith

Fiona M. Smith (UK)

Eve EU Double Mattress, 200 x 140 x 25 cm - White/Yellow
Eve EU Double Mattress, 200 x 140 x 25 cm - White/Yellow

3.0 out of 5 stars The Marmite of mattresses, 23 Mar. 2016
This is a real love it or hate it mattress! My 11 year old loves it it, finds it really comfy and sleeps great on his. My other half thinks it's great too and it's even reduced his snoring....which is the only reason it didn't get sent back within the 90 days, because I hate it! I don't have back problems and I can sleep on anything, I'm one of those very lucky people, but this is awful within a couple of days a dent had formed (and I'm not a big girl) so if I try and change position I'll always roll back into it. You also get extremely hot and sweaty and I've only had it over winter, so I'm dreading Summer. From the sleep tracking on my fit bit it told me I've gone from being restless 0-3 times a night to anything upto 13 times. We've had this mattress nearly 5 months and I've almost learnt to sleep on it, but I wake up every morning with bad lower back pain, which I can usually shift with half hour of yoga.
Other things to be aware of the mattress is delivered by UPS, so they will deliver it to your doorstep not to your bed... and it's weighs a lot!!! So make sure you have someone strong to get it up the stairs. Also we paid the extra for Saturday delivery, and they sent it to the wrong depot and it didn't arrive until mid week after many angry phone calls to UPS. We emailed Eve as it was a weekend but didn't get a response until nearly a week later.

NIUTOP®10pcs Replacement Wrist Band With Clasps for Fitbit Flex(No Tracker) (Small)
Offered by NiutopUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality alternative, 1 May 2015
These are an excellent alternative to the official wristbands and have a great range of colours. The fit is ever so slightly different, the flat solid part is slightly longer than the official bands so for small wrists like mine it doesn't follow the shape as well. These bands are also a little bit shorter, only by about 1 hole, so if you use the last ones for the clasp you may want to opt of the larger wristbands. Other than that they are top quality!

Hitrecord on TV! Season One
Hitrecord on TV! Season One
by Joseph Gordon-Levitt

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, wonderful series, completely let down by the download site!, 23 Dec. 2014
HitRecord is without a doubt a 5 star series, the shows are amazing and the booklets you get about each one in this set are brilliant. witty charming and thought provoking, just amazing seeing into other peoples creative imaginations!
But and this is a big BUT....the site that you download the content from is enough to send me rushing for a strong drink in despair... when I've bought downloadable content before, I've had to create an account with the provider and then the content is added to that account so I can access it from any device to download and watch as I want. This is not nearly that straight forward, you enter the download code and email address and it takes you to the download page, but this access is stored in cookies so you can't access this download page from any other device using this code. So if like me you try to access this from your iPad, it uses the code and is then unable to do the download, so I had to get a new code from their customer services (about a 24 hour turn around). Which I then used on my laptop, you can only download an episode once, so if it crashes or corrupts when you're trying to download it or you accidentally delete it, its back to their customer services you need to go. And then there's the issue I kept getting that clicking on the download kept sending me to a blank page rather then starting a download...frustration, frustration, frustration!

Bodum Chambord Manual Milk Frother
Bodum Chambord Manual Milk Frother

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing frother!!!, 25 Nov. 2014
This is amazing and will save me a fortune on expensive lattes and cappacinos. The instructions are simple and on the side of the box...though these are a little too basic. All you need to do is fill milk to the line, pop in the microwave to heat it and pump (small fast pumps are best don't break the surface of the milk) leave for 30 seconds for the foam to firm up. Then either pour onto a shot of espresso for a yummy latte or scoop up and top your cappacino....or for the little people on your life just pour and sprinkle with cocoa for the perfect babyccino.

Relax Melodies Premium: A White Noise Ambience For Sleep, Meditation & Yoga
Relax Melodies Premium: A White Noise Ambience For Sleep, Meditation & Yoga

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and Easy to use, 28 Feb. 2013
This is an amazing little app, it helps me sleep well and concentrate better when studying. It's really easy to use, just click the sounds you like to create your melody, there are even extra sounds tailored to different levels of sleep meditation and concentration...that really seem to work! You can save your creations so you don't have to remember your combination each time. Absolutely fantastic!

Clumsy Crab
Clumsy Crab
by Ruth Galloway

4.0 out of 5 stars A snappy happy story, 4 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Clumsy Crab (Paperback)
This is a really nice story about a crab with big claws that get in the way until he realises just how useful they can be. Its beautifuly illustrated and fun to read... my 3 year old son can't get enough of it. If you liked figity fish and smiley shark you'll love this one too.

Son of a Witch (Wicked Years 2)
Son of a Witch (Wicked Years 2)
by Gregory Maguire

5.0 out of 5 stars Wickeder than Wicked!, 3 Dec. 2007
Absolutely fantastic sequel to wicked. I wasn't going to read this as I thought anything that tried to build on wicked was bound to be a disapointment, but I was totaly wrong.
This book is far more based on the society and politics of Oz and follows Liir on his journey of becoming a man and his travels round Oz. It is so full of action and adventure I couldn't bare to put it down.