Profile for LJ > Reviews

Vine
Vine
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs bugs fixing!!, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Vine (App)
I love watching vine videos but this version of the App has so many bugs and problems I don't bother using it anymore.

Infinitive Beauty 1.5mm Professional Titanium Microneedle 540 Derma Needle Roller Treating Acne Scars, Skin, Hair Loss, Wrinkles, Blackheads, Lines, Sun Damaged, Ageing- Daily Care Product, Reducing Blemishes Scars Potholes Cellulite Stretchmarks Uplifting Whitening Regeneration. Home Use 1.5 mm
Offered by GLOBAL COSMETICS - Ship From UK
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 29 Oct 2013
I've tried using this product to help with acne but it hasn't done any good. I recommend quinnoderm as it's much more effective.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2014 10:37 PM BST

The Grudge - Directors Cut [DVD]
The Grudge - Directors Cut [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Michelle Gellar
Price: 5.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Scary!, 29 Oct 2013
I enjoyed this movie and have actually watched it a couple of times since owning the DVD. It has a good story line which keeps you engaged and it's definitely scary! Lot's of suspense and parts that will make you jump. I haven't seen all of the original Japanese version but this seems like a good re-make to me.

A Bucket of Blood [DVD] [2007]
A Bucket of Blood [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Dick Miller
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 1.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth watching, 29 Oct 2013
I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, or in this case a DVD. However the cover gives the impression of a modern horror, as does the fact it's made in 2007. It's actually a black and white, old horror film. I got 10 minutes in and had to turn it off, I know I didn't give it much of a chance but I personally don't like black and white movies. There are old school horror movie lovers out there who would probably like this but not me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2013 9:49 AM GMT

Rosewood Healthy Fruit Salad 125 g
Rosewood Healthy Fruit Salad 125 g
Price: 2.49

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING TO HAMSTER OWNERS, 21 Oct 2013
WARNING: I found apple seeds in one if the bits of apple which are TOXIC to hamsters, I'm not sure about other small rodents. Really not impressed considering this is food designed with hamsters, rats, mice etc in mind. I was thankful I noticed it the first time when I went to put some in my hammies cage. You would think a company such as this would be aware of whats going into their products and be careful when preparing fruit. Other than that major issue the 'fruit salad' is still rubbish. No banana in my bag as the picture depicts, it mainly consisted of half dried soggy apple and rock hard rosehips. I tried to cut one open with a knife (which was a nightmare) to see if I could entice my hamster to try some but he wasn't interested in the slightest. All in all a massive fail, my hamster won't eat any of it and he's normally very greedy and loves all sorts of treats.

This is what it is suppose to contain:
Apples, Bananas, Carrots, Rowen Berries, Leeks, Parsnips, Rosehips, Potatoes

What I actually received:
LOADS of apple, rose hips and carrot
TINY amount of what I assume is leeks, parsnip and potato?! (No large bits to nibble on, just small flakes)
NO rowen berries or banana....

Natural Living - Tunnel Seesaw 25 x 11 x 12cm (mice & hamsters)
Natural Living - Tunnel Seesaw 25 x 11 x 12cm (mice & hamsters)

2.0 out of 5 stars SeeSaw Review, 11 Jun 2013
Brought this for my baby hammie with the intention of putting it in his cage. The product is ok and my hamster likes to use it, however its far to big to fit in his cage (which is large). He only gets to use it when I let him in his play area so he's not getting as much fun out of it as id have liked. The stand the SeeSaw part sits on doesn't seem too sturdy so I don't know how long it will last.

Also would like to add a WARNING that a lot of brown/black dust and wood chips comes off of it which isn't great for my cream coloured carpet! If it had been small enough to put in his cage I would be quite concerned about the bits that come off as we all know how hamsters enjoy chewing, I don't know if it would be dangerous for his delicate digestive system. Anyway its a average product but I wouldn't have brought it had I know about the size and mess it makes!