Profile for Stephen Kerrigan > Reviews

Content by Stephen Kerrigan

Stephen Kerrigan (omagh, tyrone, N.Ireland)

New Style massaging insoles with Pressure point gel and double shock absorbing heel,plantar fasciitis‎ treatment (8.5 -10)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars ... usually write reviews but have to say these are fantastic!. My right foot had an ache for ..., 4 Mar. 2015
I never usually write reviews but have to say these are fantastic!. My right foot had an ache for months in the arch and being a stubborn man thought it would go away but my work boots were killing me every day so click amazon, click gel insoles and here we are. After two days I thought it felt a bit better, now a week later my right foot feels great. Can recommend very highly to try these as they feel so comfy wearing them as well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2015 1:53 PM BST

MovieStarPlanet
MovieStarPlanet

5.0 out of 5 stars Luvs it though won't open, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: MovieStarPlanet (App)
I love msp/moviestarplanet and msp is a great game.....though hackers are daring....don't go near hackers...my msp app won't open for some good reason...maybe it needs updated.....Ok bye look up MSP LucyLu on YT it's my channel

FriendCaller Video Chat
FriendCaller Video Chat

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: FriendCaller Video Chat (App)
Well I don't like the way you need to pay because I have no money! But it's good video calls, bodil40, stampylongnose, ballisticsquid, amylee33 and Lee bear are all awesome

Roberts R9993 3-Band Portable Radio
Roberts R9993 3-Band Portable Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound from such a small radio., 15 Aug. 2013
I dont normally write reviews but I have to comment on this radio. I was looking for a cheap radio and noticed everyone else saying the Roberts R9993 is the bizz. The first staion I tuned into was radio 2 playing ZZ Top so I turned it up and the sound is amazing, clear as a cd. Best bargain ever so if you need a handy radio this the one.

Disney Think Fast (PS2)
Disney Think Fast (PS2)
Offered by 4GamersUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for the young un's, 30 Dec. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My 7 seven year old daughter would get bored with games easily but this keeps her occupied for hours and is good fun even for grown ups. Robin Williams does all the narratives for the questions with some witty lines. Good value for money.