Profile for LeoCooper120515 > Reviews

Content by LeoCooper120515

LeoCooper120515

Page: 1 | 2
MaxiMuscle Promax Lean Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder Chocolate--1200g (Formerly Known as Maximuscle, Packaging May Vary)
Offered by Boost & Boom

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Has become staple of my diet., 30 July 2014
I use this to not only make my protein intake for the day, but too also help improve my body composition. I use it alongside a structured and planned weight loss diet, and the results I have seen from using it are certainly promising. Dont take it after midday otherwise the caffiene will keep you awake at night and disrupt sleep, and dont rely on it solely for weight loss. I even says on the tub use alongside a properly planned diet plan and exercise, so if you dont your not going to get anywhere.

PhysioRoom Spiky Massage Balls Stress Reflexology - Pack of 3 - 6, 8 + 10cm
PhysioRoom Spiky Massage Balls Stress Reflexology - Pack of 3 - 6, 8 + 10cm
Offered by PhysioRoom

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 May 2014
These were bought alongside a foam roller to help with recovery from training. I do a fair bit of swim training, 4 hrs a day 5 days a week and there are certain points that get very tight that a foam roller wont work on, and normal stretching wont really affect. These are then good for those sorts of places, and the choice of sizes is very useful.

Pectoralis Minor is a regular for me, using the yellow mid size ball, and I notice the difference if I forget to roll it. It is certainly no replacement for a proper massage or other such therapy, but it is better than stretching alone and there is a noticeable difference, even if its not huge. After being shown how to use them by my coach, they are now a regular part of my stretching and recovery routine.

Would definitely recommend, but would also advise making sure there is someone qualified you know who can teach you how to use them properly.

Fitness-Mad Twin Vari-Massage Foam Roller - Black
Fitness-Mad Twin Vari-Massage Foam Roller - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable. Not sure what I would do if I lost it., 3 May 2014
I train heavily during the week, and with instruction from my coach I have begun using it twice a day to try and keep my muscles from knotting themselves to ruin. It certainly seems to do the job. I normally have ITB issues, and a lot of knots in my back and lats as I'm a swimmer, and using this has definitely helped. Its no replacement for a proper massage, but its good enough for doing what you need it to.

The ability to split it into two smaller halves is very useful, as you can have it combined to roll out larger areas e.g. the back, and then split it into a smaller roller for others e.g. inner thigh, glutes etc.

I also like the patterning over other types, because if nothing else it looks as though it will work well, and gives a choice in the surfaces to use. I don't know the different surfaces do exactly, but the centre one is good for less sensitive areas, while the ones with the pads are better for places where there are tighter spots which would be more painful.

Would definitely recommend, but would highly advise making sure you can go to someone qualified to teach you how to use it before buying.

EyezOff 18-Function Folding Bicycle Multi Tool (Black/Silver)
EyezOff 18-Function Folding Bicycle Multi Tool (Black/Silver)
Offered by MemoryC

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little gadget, will definitely keep around., 4 Mar 2014
This thing is brilliant, love it. Its done me a great service so far. It is missing a few tools but only things that you need for really obscure tasks. For general work and emergency repairs its just the job, would recommend to anyone who needs it.

Expandable Bicycle Pannier Saddle Bag with Raincover
Expandable Bicycle Pannier Saddle Bag with Raincover
Offered by TEKBOX LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars The bag is great, the extras are disappionting though., 4 Mar 2014
The bag in and of itself is a great addition to my bike, and I'm glad to have it there and have been using it constantly. However the straps and the rain cover are serious let downs. The rain cover isn't actually waterproof, as I have used it multiple times and it has let both the bag and my saddle (when covered) get wet, not sure how though. The straps aren't actually any good at holding the damn thing to the wrack, and I've resorted to using bungee cords to keep it on there, which are doing a far better job.

Here And Now
Here And Now

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Happy, worth the purchase, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Here And Now (MP3 Download)
If I'm perfectly honest there are only about three songs on there that I listen to on a regular basis, the others are just kept on my device for the sake of completeness and in case I one day grow a liking for them. Still I'm happy I have it, and don't mind having paid for it either. A good buy, certainly could have been worse.

PEDALPRO ADJUSTABLE BLACK ALUMINIUM REAR BICYCLE/BIKE/CYCLE CARGO RACK
PEDALPRO ADJUSTABLE BLACK ALUMINIUM REAR BICYCLE/BIKE/CYCLE CARGO RACK
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 4 Mar 2014
The wrack is great, and has withstood being used for near constant grocery runs that go up to 10kg in weight, and the retractable feature means that when I don't need it I can just tuck in under the seat and there's nothing to worry about. Would definitely recommend.

LG 50PN650T 50-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Plasma TV with Freeview HD/600Hz (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by TecGeek

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenominal piece of kit. Highly recommended., 24 Nov 2013
I bought this TV for my bedroom for use with movies, gaming, and general TV watching and I am over the moon with it. Its easy to set up once its up, and the instructions are easy to follow for set up both on a stand and on a wall mount. My only advice would be that if your trying to put it on a wall bracket then you'll want a friend to help if your not very strong. The thing itself isn't very heavy, but the size and shape make it inherently awkward to handle if your holding it above waist height, and this is something you don't want to risk breaking! Its too good to risk it! Also make sure you get a fast enough HDMI cable to allow HD viewing. I didnt know they came in different speeds, but they do, so make sure you get a fast one.

VonHaus by Designer Habitat PREMIUM Slim TV Wall Bracket for 33 - 60 inch LCD, LED & Plasma TV. Super-strength Load Capacity up to 75KG, 15 degree Tilt mechanism up/down, Max VESA 660x450
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple instructions, easy assembly, and strong enough to hold me off the floor., 29 Oct 2013
I used this to put up a 50" plamsa in my bedroom, and even though I have no DIY expertise what-so-ever, I managed to get it up in great time and on my own. The built in spirit level is excellent and a pleasent surprise as I didnt expect that to be in there, and proved invaluable. The instructions inculded are easy to follow and make good sense and come with clear pictures and instructions, and as long as you make sure you have the tools you'll have no problems. As far as strength goes, it managed to hold a full grown bloke off of the floor, and is still holding the 20kg TV well. I would definitely reccomend it.

Dirty Little Secret (Album Version)
Dirty Little Secret (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy, and a good listen, 27 Oct 2013
Another single I remeber hearing from back in my teens, and its still as good. Its really catchy and a good tune in general, but if you havent I seriously recommend wathcing the video that goes with this, its brilliant!

Page: 1 | 2