Profile for CMP > Reviews

Content by CMP

CMP "Chrispy" (Northampton United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Burda Craft Sewing Pattern 3152 - Skirt Sizes: One Size
Burda Craft Sewing Pattern 3152 - Skirt Sizes: One Size
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics
Price: 5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pattern!, 5 Aug 2014
Great, I've only just started dressmaking and this is simple enough for a beginner.

HARMONY HRCOLOUR COCO SOFTMID BRN
HARMONY HRCOLOUR COCO SOFTMID BRN
Offered by Online4Perfume
Price: 3.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hair colour., 5 Aug 2014
Perfect for blending in my grey hair with the rest, lasts for several washes. Great product.

1art1 38108 Poster Paris Eiffel Tower in the Mist 91 x 61 cm
1art1 38108 Poster Paris Eiffel Tower in the Mist 91 x 61 cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK
Price: 3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely poster!, 5 Aug 2014
A lovely poster, it arrived much sooner than I had expected and took pride of place on the 'Europe' display board in our classroom!

How to Fall in Love
How to Fall in Love
by Cecelia Ahern
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, a great read!, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: How to Fall in Love (Paperback)
I loved this book. I loved the characters and felt for them. I was sorry to read other reviews where people said they couldn't connect with the characters or that Christine or Adam irritated them because I was with them all the time. There are plenty of reviews where the plot is outlined so I won't even mention it, just saying this is one of the best, nicest, most gripping books I have read for a while. Just lovely, lovely, lovely!!

One Chance [DVD]
One Chance [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julie Walters
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD!, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: One Chance [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this film, we watched it together as a family and everyone enjoyed it. A great story.

Fosters Green Camper Van With Clotted Cream Fudge 300 g (Pack of 1)
Fosters Green Camper Van With Clotted Cream Fudge 300 g (Pack of 1)
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 5 Aug 2014
Bought as a gift for my 7 year old nephew and he loved it!

Draper Expert 20610 210 mm Dressmaking Shears
Draper Expert 20610 210 mm Dressmaking Shears
Price: 12.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Aug 2014
Brilliant! I hadn't realised quite how bad my old scissors were, cutting a bit jaggedly but decided to treat myself to a new pair and after reading reviews, opted for these and they are LOVELY!!!

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
by Claudia Carroll
Price: 6.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK for a holiday read., 4 Aug 2014
As far as I am concerned, this was OK for a holiday read. The front cover says 'It bubbles and sparkles like pink champagne'. For me it felt a bit flat. I thought the prologue was so good and so painful that I had to stop reading it for a moment but the rest of the book did not grip me. I didn't really feel the emotions of the characters, I felt it not believable. I read a review which said how the repetition of the word 'anyroadup' annoyed the reviewer so when I came across it for the second time I thought 'aaaargh' but I think it only appears about 12 times in the book(, not counting but after the review it sort of leapt out at me.) Personally I hated the repeated use of 'feck'. Anyhow or anyroadup(!), I could put the book down, which was very different to how I felt about the book I had read before this one 'How to fall in Love' Cecilia Ahern. Other reviewers have written about the story line, I am just writing about how the book was for me. It was fine for an easy holiday read but I am not passing it onto my friend,not good enough. Claudia Carroll's 'Personally I blame my fairy godmother' was heaps better . This one was a disppointment after that.

A Very Accidental Love Story
A Very Accidental Love Story
by Claudia Carroll
Price: 6.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Passes time on a dreary rainy day!!, 15 Mar 2014
Now I've read other reviewers comments I am soooo glad it wasn't just me that was irritated by the 2 year old going on about her sperm donor daddy. In my experience, 2 year old do not ask such questions, are more interested in toys/sweets etc. I sort of enjoyed the book in spite of not beliving it was plausible but sent it to a charity shop rather than pass it on to a friend when I had read it, didn't want anyone I knew to know I read such rubbish!!!

Stranded
Stranded
by Emily Barr
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Stranded (Paperback)
I just loved this book. Best book I've read for ages. I just couldn't put it down and it was so good I didn't want it to end!!
Others have outlined the story so I'll just say how gripping it was, scary in places, sad in others. The ordeal on the island was well portrayed. I was surprised there wasn't more publicity when the survivors were resued, In reality, I would have thought it would be a world wide news story. However, that aside, absolutely amazing book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4