Profile for izzyjessbell > Reviews

izzyjessbell

Hitachi Travelstar 1000GB 2.5 inch SATA Internal Hard Drive
Hitachi Travelstar 1000GB 2.5 inch SATA Internal Hard Drive
Offered by ecargo

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my Toshiba Satellite Windows 8 laptop, 3 Sep 2014
Fits perfect in my laptop. Boots faster with windows 8.1pro but have noticed a few system freezing (thrice) and so a 4 star rating. Not sure if that's to do with windows but reckon its this hard drive as have another laptop with windows 8 and that never freezes. Simply have to restart and works fine. Gives a total of 1000gb space (realistically 940gb) but still is a lot of space.

Untamed: 4/6 (House of Night)
Untamed: 4/6 (House of Night)
by P.C. Cast

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoey is amazing!, 5 Nov 2013
Apparently these books are for teens... well I am 31 years old and I am hooked into the House of Night series.

Childbirth Without Fear: The Principles and Practice of Natural Childbirth
Childbirth Without Fear: The Principles and Practice of Natural Childbirth

5.0 out of 5 stars They should teach this in schools, 5 Nov 2013
Before I read this book I knew nothing of childbirth but the images we are shown on TV and movies. Despised having great grades in biology classes back in school, and despised having a very understanding mother who told me many things about childbirth, nothing compares to the insights this book holds.

Mysteries of the Dark Moon: Healing Power of the Dark Goddess
Mysteries of the Dark Moon: Healing Power of the Dark Goddess
by Demetra George

5.0 out of 5 stars Pagan must read, 5 Nov 2013
Wiccans and pagans will love this book but anyone can enjoy the descriptions of the Goddesses.
Even if you are not pagan, I will still recommend this book to be worked with the Deities as Archetypes for healing.
Healing takes places in many levels, and archetypes of Dark Goddesses are great for healing the human psychic. Whatever you work with the Deities or the archetypes, these will also be very empowering to the feminine aspects of ourselves and creations, and that includes all, women and man alike.

Out of the Shadows: An Exploration of Dark Paganism and Magick
Out of the Shadows: An Exploration of Dark Paganism and Magick
by John J Coughlin

5.0 out of 5 stars very interesting, 5 Nov 2013
I read this book some years ago and it was a catalyst in my pagan studies. I have many times recommended this book for my wiccans friends who are "too dualistic" in nature, but anyone who has the dualistic concept, or misguided idea about dark vs light, evil vs good, etc, should learn something from this book.
Darkness is a very creative aspect of the Divine.

A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book One
A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book One

5.0 out of 5 stars it will get you hooked, 5 Nov 2013
I downloaded the first book for free here on amazon for kindle, and wow ... it will keep you asking for more. Luckily there are more 3 books to this series and I loved how all fits together and build up the characters' lives present and past.

Dark Archetype: Exploring the Shadow Side of the Divine
Dark Archetype: Exploring the Shadow Side of the Divine
by Denise Dumars

5.0 out of 5 stars Embrace all aspects of yourself, 25 Jan 2013
One of my favourites on the subject.

Many people still see "the Dark" as being equal to evil, so this book is a great awaking tool for those who are aware of their dualistic state, and for me it was the first step in embrancing my true self.

Mooncup Model A Menstrual Cup
Mooncup Model A Menstrual Cup
Offered by Purely Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy! Must have!, 25 Jan 2013
I have been using the mooncup for many years now, and I have recommend it to all my friends. It will save you money, its very hygienic and environmentally friendly.

I am always surprise of why other women are not aware of this product!

I also find I sleep much better during my period as I always found pads to be unconfortable to sleep.

It takes a few tries to get use to inserting it and taking it out at first, but very quickly it becomes very natural.