Profile for an other > Reviews

an other

Umbra Flip Wood Wall-Mounted Hook System with 8 Hooks, Natural
Umbra Flip Wood Wall-Mounted Hook System with 8 Hooks, Natural

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
Looks fantastic in my hallway - I have recommended to friends who were asking where I got it from!

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
by Rachel Joyce

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 19 Mar. 2014
I bought this book after reading the reviews - I was very disappointed, it was laborious and I was expecting something exciting to happen...it didn't. Would not recommend this book.

Sabichi 1200 ml Double Wall Teapot
Sabichi 1200 ml Double Wall Teapot
Offered by ANSIO Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 19 Mar. 2014
Looks good, but the knob on the teapot lid gets too hot to handle...I would recommend manufacturer make this heat proof, as it stands, would not recommend

JET - Vengeance: (Volume 3)
JET - Vengeance: (Volume 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 Mar. 2014
Bought this after reading others in the series...thoroughly loved this book even though it's not my usual type of read. I loved it and bought the following books in the Jet series!

JET - Reckoning: (Volume 4)
JET - Reckoning: (Volume 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 Mar. 2014

JET - Legacy: (Volume 5)
JET - Legacy: (Volume 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 19 Mar. 2014
Downloaded it free ....thoroughly loved this book even though it's not my usual type of read. I loved it and bought the following books in the Jet series!

JET - Justice: (Volume 6)
JET - Justice: (Volume 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 19 Mar. 2014
I downloaded the first book free and thoroughly enjoyed it even though it's not my usual type of book. I enjoyed it that much that i bought every book in the Jet series. Would definitely recommend people give these books a chance.

Who Killed Bob?
Who Killed Bob?

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Who Killed Bob? (Kindle Edition)
I could not get into this book - not for me although I have read another one of Stephen Craig's books and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hanging Jewellery Organiser Double Sided With 72 Pockets
Hanging Jewellery Organiser Double Sided With 72 Pockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 26 Jun. 2013
Delivery was fantastic - it arrived early. The product is great, fits all my costume jewellery in it so I no longer have to try to 'untangle' necklaces and/or earrings :-)
I would recommend this to others - I will also be buying more for stocking fillers (I know it is a little early, but when you see something you like...buy it!)