Profile for abby > Reviews

abby

winstars communicator C1 hard disk docking station combo with Card Reader
winstars communicator C1 hard disk docking station combo with Card Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Dec. 2014
Absolutely no hassle, no idea what was wrong with other peoples as mine worked out fine, it took a few minutes to figure it out as at first I thought it wasn't working but afterwards I was able to get all my documents I thought i'd lost.

Angelina(TM) Despicable Me minion Cute Popular Soft Silicone Phone Case Rubber Cover for iPhone 5 5G Blue Color
Offered by robinhood99 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality - Would Recommend, 6 Mar. 2014
Didn't smell badly of rubber/plastic, good quality, bigger than I expected however hard to press down the buttons. Would recommend even though I don't use it as my pockets are made out of satin.

Flawless Smooth Gourd-Shape Makeup Cleaning Sponge Powder Puffer - Shocking Pink
Offered by Five Season

3.0 out of 5 stars Neutral Feelings, 6 Mar. 2014
This is my first sponge I have used to apply make-up, although it does its job it is very time consuming due to the amount of pressure you need to apply for foundation to blend which I had to repeat multiple times. However it does its job. Not a lot of the foundation is absorbed therefore you don't need to waste product and take 10 minutes to rinse it out. When I rinsed it with my 'brush shampoo' it came out easily but not when I used water alone. I have decided sponges are too time consuming but if you have time (or a strong, quick hand) I'd recommend this!

The Little Mermaid (Illustrated)
The Little Mermaid (Illustrated)

3.0 out of 5 stars a nice read, 31 Jan. 2014
Very different from Disney's version yet a pleasure to read. It was not what I was expecting at all. A

Exploring Wicca: The Beliefs, Rites and Rituals of the Wicca Religion (Exploring Series)
by Lady Sabrina

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 April 2012
bought this only the other day and its very accurate, its tell you about the druids and some myths. names some of the wiccan gods and goddesses etc very good book