Profile for bethanmorris > Reviews

Content by bethanmorris

bethanmorris

JJOnline Micro USB Retractable In Car Charger / Black Mini USB Car Converter Adapter Port For Samsung Galaxy S3 III I9300 / Galaxy S2 II I9100 / Galaxy S GT-I9000 / Galaxy S Plus I9001 /Galaxy Y / Pro B5510 / Monte S5620 / S5750 / Tocco Quick Tap
Offered by JJ-AccessoriesDirect

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work!, 6 Jun 2014
Worked ok for the first couple of months, then I noticed it was very slow to charge. My Samsung galaxy s3 drinks up the battery when I use it in the car for sat nav, which is why I ordered the in-car charger, however pretty soon the phone continued to lose charge at an alarming rate despite being plugged in to this device! Its not my phone either, as it is exactly the same with two other Samsung phones I have tried it on. I have had to reinvest in a better quality car charger.

HL® CE Mains Micro USB 3 Pin Mains Charger for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 S3 i9300, Nexus, Note, 2, Tab 2 10.1, S I9000, S2 i9100, Genio PRO, i8510 INNOV8, I9010 S Giorgio Armani, Jet S8000, Jet Ultra Edition, Monte S5620, Omnia 7, HD, HD i8910, II I8000, Lite, S5260 Monte, S8300 Ultra Touch, S8530, M, S8500, Wave Y
Offered by Fonezz Accessoriez

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor connection, 6 Jun 2014
Very loose connection to the phone, very unreliable and fiddly, causes lots of problems when I put the phone to charge and the connection is lost and I come back to it and the phone is flat.

Steepletone Rotary Dial Retro Trim Phone- White Base / Black Handset
Steepletone Rotary Dial Retro Trim Phone- White Base / Black Handset
Offered by san direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if it broke my internet!, 6 Jun 2014
You get what you pay for, and this phone is cheap and cheerful! However, when I plugged it into my phone socket, I experienced problems with my internet connection that I couldn't explain, and I can only assume that it interfered with it somehow. As a result I have left it unplugged and unused :-(

Toffeln Ezi-Klog 0815 Washable light antistatic non-slip EVA Clogs - Purple 7
Toffeln Ezi-Klog 0815 Washable light antistatic non-slip EVA Clogs - Purple 7

3.0 out of 5 stars Average., 2 April 2013
Bit misleading - I searched for crocs clogs, and although I should have read the item description more carefully, I didn't realise these weren't crocs until they arrived. Expensive for what they are, disappointed with the breathability - feet still get sweaty when wearing them all day, even with socks. But they meet NHS standards, so theyre good enough I suppose.

ABC Products® Replacement Olympus Charge Package F-2AC / F-3AC - Worldwide Ac Mains Adapter Adaptor Wall USB Battery Charger + CB-USB5 / CB-USB6 USB Cable Cord Lead for Select Olympus FE + SP Series / Mju / Mju Tough / Stylus / Traveller Digital Camera (Models Stated Below)
Offered by abcproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good price, 2 April 2013
Useful international adaptor for my camera. Very versatile, good value for money considering how many ways you can use it at home and abroad - e.g. plugged into the wall/computer. You can also use it to charge other devices with a USB connector, e.g. your smartphone.

Primary FRCA in a Box
Primary FRCA in a Box
by Barry Clifton

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful revision aid, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Primary FRCA in a Box (Paperback)
Good because its the only thing of its kind in revising for the primary FRCA, but not comprehensive enough to be used alone.

Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials
Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials
by John B. West

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for Anaesthetists, 17 Nov 2012
This book explains the really important concepts necessary for the FRCA exam in an easy to understand way, and the size of the book is unthreatening. Very useful and helpful to revision and learning!

QBase Anaesthesia: Volume 4, MCQs for the Anaesthesia Primary: MCQs for the Anaesthesia Primary v. 4
by Henry G. W. Paw

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 10 April 2012
This book is an essential must-have for trainee anaesthetists, what more can I say!!! I had it from Amazon for a good price, and it was delivered speedily and in new pristine condition.
One thing I wish I'd known beforehand maybe is that the CD ROM doesn't work with Mac computers, but then maybe a more tech-savvy person would have figured that out anyway.
Doesn't make much difference - I'll just have to borrow someone's Windows PC in order to use the CD ROM :-)