Profile for AndrewNote > Reviews

Abduction [DVD]
Abduction [DVD]
Dvd ~ Taylor Lautner
Price: 3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars This film abducted and wasted 102 minutes of my life..., 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: Abduction [DVD] (DVD)
Ok this film wasn't THAT bad but the acting from Taylor Laughtner was awful and cringe worthy at some points..
This film COULD of been good if there was some decent acting and if the directing wasn't so bad but hey! This is what I'd call one my guilty pleasures but I defiantly will not be rewatching unless with freinds.

Toshiba SD2010 DVD Player with USB (discontinued by manufacturer)
Toshiba SD2010 DVD Player with USB (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Was very wary due to some bad reviews but.., 17 Jan 2012
Being a teenager in this day and age and being into acting I go through a lot of DVD's as I do not like to watch online. It has to be cinema or DVD for me, so when my older brother purchased a projector to connect with his PS3 I used to watch my DVD's on that but after a while I missed the feeling of watching it on a tv. So I went looking for a cheap good looking DVD player and found this, I was wary because of some bad results ( It being noisy , The remote being to squashed, bad sound quality ) So it took my a few days to actually buy it but when I did it came in the post the next day and I had a friend around so i just simply took it out of the box and plugged it into the SCART lead ( not included) and put the batteries into the remote and it worked perfectly. Infact i actually quite like the remote.

The only negative about it is that the volume is quite low so I did have to turn it up to 90% but then it was perfect, But hey maybe it was a quiet film I was watching. I love this dvd player. haha