Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mr. G. R. Cox > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. R. Cox

Mr. G. R. Cox "walkergeoff" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
OMOTON Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for Samsung Galaxy Tab Series, Galaxy Note Series Tablet and other Android Devices, Black
Offered by OMOTON UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little keyboard., 11 May 2016
Arrived well packed and in good condition. Set up very easily with my Samsung S2 9.72 Tablet and works a treat. Nice feel to the keyboard and, although not fullsize which makes it easy to carry, the keys are more than large enough to use comfortably.

Messiaen: Quatuor pour la fin du temps
Messiaen: Quatuor pour la fin du temps
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction, 25 Dec. 2012
I had always been nervous of Messaien - even though I love such works as Bartok's String Quartets. A chance link by a friend on Facebook led me to this and I really enjoyed it. I will begin to explore more of his works.

Treasury of David - A Commentary on the Psalms  (in 3 volumes)
Treasury of David - A Commentary on the Psalms (in 3 volumes)
by SPURGEON C H

5.0 out of 5 stars A well-produced edition of a spiritual classic, 15 Jan. 2011
Spurgeon's Treasury of David needs no introduction or commendation from me.

This edition is well-presented and easy-to-read, which is not always the case with classic reprints.

I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in acquiring the Treasury of avid for their own study.

Norton Internet Security 2011, 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2011, 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 30 Nov. 2010
I have not used Norton for years because it was so slow. This product is so much better. It works quietly in the background. It installs very easily.

Highly recommended.

Belkin Network USB Hub
Belkin Network USB Hub

3.0 out of 5 stars No Windows 7 support, 11 Sept. 2010
I bought this when running XP and thought it was great.

When I upgraded to Windows 7 I got a lot of lock-up problems when booting which stopped when I uninstalled the driver. An on-line search revealed that the Belkin driver did not support Windows 7 and, even now, there is no new driver on the Belkin support site.

It was suggested to run it in Vista mode but that still did not work. Many others on various forums had the same problem.

Great product spoiled by the driver and Belkin's failure to write a Windows 7 driver.

PowerBee ® Compact Solar Phone Charger for All Iphones / Ipods (excluding iphone 5), Nokia, Samsung, Micro usb (many phones including HTC/Blackberry/Smartphones), Mini usb

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product that does all that is claimed for it, 17 July 2010
This is a brilliant product - I have been able to charge my IPAQ and mobile with it using either the solar alone or from the mains.

I used it with great effect on my recent holiday in Guernsey and will be taking it camping with me next month.

I have also had it charging in the car, both directly from the sun and also through an adapter from the car electrics.

Well worth the money and highly recommended.

Beethoven/Brahms: Violin Concerto [DVD] [2005]
Beethoven/Brahms: Violin Concerto [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Itzhak Perlman

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful performance, 21 Jun. 2010
We bought this ages ago and only just recently had time to watch the Beethoven.

It was a wonderful performance by by soloist and orchestra. Itzhak played with fire and warmth and the orchestra was very vigorous in its playing.

Highly recommended.

Who Made God? Searching For a Theory of Everything
Who Made God? Searching For a Theory of Everything
by E. H. Andrews

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, 17 Nov. 2009
This book is well-written and easy to read, even though it deals with important and complex issues.

It is a superb rebuttal of the biased and shallow reasoning to be found in Richard Dawkins' 'The God Delusion'. It is more than that, and stands alone as a clear vindication of the God of the Bible.

It gives many arguments that support faith and which can also be used in debate and discussion with atheists. Recommended to those who have faith, for their encouragement, and to atheists who want to open their minds.

Pure Highway External Aerial
Pure Highway External Aerial

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate product, 8 Oct. 2009
I got this because the windscreen aerial that came with my radio will soon disappear when the cracked windscreen is replaced. I found it worked perfectly and performed exactly as specified.

High Heel Sneakers
High Heel Sneakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 11 July 2009
This review is from: High Heel Sneakers (MP3 Download)
I had the single of this in the 60s, so it was great to hear it again and have it in my possession once more. Great song, great guitar break.

Page: 1 | 2