Profile for emsgem1 > Reviews

The Countryside in Winter
The Countryside in Winter
by Brian Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic, gentle addition to life., 25 Jan 2014
Just as I hoped it would be. Gave my original copy away years ago but this copy was as good as mine had been. Description was accurate, packing and delivering up to standard that one expects from Amazon, all very good thanks- my bookcase thanks you too, it's found a long lost friend!

Sugared Almonds 1 kilo bag
Sugared Almonds 1 kilo bag
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

3.0 out of 5 stars I little disappointing, 21 Nov 2013
I bought plain white almonds too as wanted a colourful assortment. I expected more colours and was disappointed there were only pink, yellow and white. The nuts themselves were not as crisp as I would have expected but on a really positive note the company were great- my original order was lost en route to me and customer services immediately sent another batch that arrived the following day, all free of charge, excellent service.

Luxury Italian Sugared Almonds White (1kg box)
Luxury Italian Sugared Almonds White (1kg box)
Offered by Dandy Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jubbly!, 21 Nov 2013
These almonds were the best, bought others so could compare fairly. These were crisp, fresh, sweet without being cloying. They were uniformly sized and everyone was the same. I would definitely buy these again for another wedding or just as a treat.

Pack of 100 White Organza Gift Bags
Pack of 100 White Organza Gift Bags
Offered by cheap4uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Dinky organza bags., 23 Oct 2013
These arrived in an appropriately sized pouch, individually wrapped in tens, a convenient and easy way of using them for the large number I purchased. They looked great filled with sugared almonds for our wedding favours.

Aero Sport® AeroPerformerTM BMX Downhill 3M Scotchlite Glove Medium
Aero Sport® AeroPerformerTM BMX Downhill 3M Scotchlite Glove Medium
Offered by Sports4ever

5.0 out of 5 stars BMX Gloves-, 11 Oct 2013
The parcel arrived on the proposed date, good packaging, gloves were better quality than I anticipated and fitted a young teenager and a slim adult so good size.really good gloves for the price.

Craghoppers Childrens / Kids Kiwi Warm Winter Lined Trousers (13 Years, Dark Navy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 5 Oct 2013
These trousers arrived so quickly, less than 24 hours after ordering! Very pleased with garment, exactly as description and perfect for my 12 year old son- thought may be too long as bought age 13 but are a perfect fit. Both of us pleased.

Bench Stand Boy's Long Sleeve T-Shirt Dark Navy Blue 13-14 Years
Bench Stand Boy's Long Sleeve T-Shirt Dark Navy Blue 13-14 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Bench boys long sleeved top., 3 Oct 2013
Good quality product, fits my son as I hoped it would- not too short in the sleeve or overall length. He's very pleased with it.

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPad 2/3/4 (2nd / 3rd / 4th Generation, 2011 & 3 2012) - (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy or tricky?, 3 Oct 2013
Pre- read reviews were very helpful as I followed instructions to the letter, used a steamy bathroom and it only took 2 attempts to perfect. Very glad I spent more money buying a superior product.

ESPRIT 073EE6K002 Patterned Boy's T-Shirt Graphite Grey 12-13 Years
ESPRIT 073EE6K002 Patterned Boy's T-Shirt Graphite Grey 12-13 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Esprit, 22 Sep 2013
As expected this top is good quality and fits my son well. It's true to the colours advertised, arrived quickly and was packaged perfectly. 5/5

ESPRIT 093EE6K005 Printed Boy's T-Shirt Graphite Grey 12-13 Years
ESPRIT 093EE6K005 Printed Boy's T-Shirt Graphite Grey 12-13 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Esprit, 22 Sep 2013
Both my son and I are very pleased with this. It's good quality as I expected, correct size and arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

Page: 1 | 2