Profile for amychuck > Reviews

Galt Toys Mega Marble Run
Galt Toys Mega Marble Run
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars The best present I have bought, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Galt Toys Mega Marble Run (Toy)
This is the best present I have bought for my 5 year old son. He is not usually that interested in toys and is much happier playing outside than in, but he absolutely loves this and has spent hours playing with it since he opened it on Christmas day. I think the quality is excellent and it can be constructed in so many different ways that it really sparks the imagination. I wasn't sure that it was worth the extra money for the 'mega' marble run, (a good friend has the super marble run), but the additional pieces definitely improve this toy and add to my son's enjoyment of it.

Jellycat Bashfuls Bunny Special Edition 23cm Heidi
Jellycat Bashfuls Bunny Special Edition 23cm Heidi

5.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful velvety bunny, 28 Dec. 2012
My eldest daughter already has a similar jelly cat bunny which my youngest daughter had adopted before I bought this one. It is just as lovely as the first, very soft, cute and cuddly and best of all my youngest daughter has been more than happy to return the original bunny to her big sister.