Profile for Sinead Burke > Reviews

400ml Painters Touch Satin White
400ml Painters Touch Satin White
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Paint, 14 Jun 2013
I used this to spray paint a cork notice board for above my bed, good paint which is easy to use with nice coverage.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Protector film kit, 14 Jun 2013
This kit contains three screen protectors and an application kit/guide. As with most screen protectors, they are a little fiddly to get on but once there it does a great job of preventing glare and protecting your screen from scratches.

Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography
Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography
by Walter Isaacson
Price: 22.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Steve Jobs Biography, 14 Jun 2013
I bought this intending to read it myself but never got round to it, so gave it to my younger (tech obsessed) brother. He tells me it's an interesting read and hasn't given it back, so I presume he enjoyed it enough to keep it!

iTwit: Fake Apps for Genuine Idiots
iTwit: Fake Apps for Genuine Idiots
by Fintan Coyle
Price: 6.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but good, 14 Jun 2013
This book is only short but it's very funny, providing a witty take on the world of smartphones and apps. I read it myself and then passed it on to my app-developer brother, who loves it - it has pride of place on the shelf above his desk.

Sterling Silver .86ct Amethyst Oval Stud Earrings, 6x4mm
Sterling Silver .86ct Amethyst Oval Stud Earrings, 6x4mm
Offered by Ladelle-Designs
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Jun 2013
I bought these to go with a matching necklace as part of an 18th birthday gift for a friend, they look great together and the colour of the earrings is beautiful.

Sterling Silver 1ct Amethyst & Diamond Accent Swirl Circle Necklace
Sterling Silver 1ct Amethyst & Diamond Accent Swirl Circle Necklace
Offered by Ladelle-Designs
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 Jun 2013
I bought this, along with the matching earrings, as an 18th birthday gift for a friend. It's a beautiful necklace, well made and looks lovely when worn as it is quite an unusual design.

Q-Connect KF03567 Corkboard Wooden Frame 600x900mm
Q-Connect KF03567 Corkboard Wooden Frame 600x900mm
Price: 10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Corkboard, 14 Jun 2013
I bought this corkboard for above my desk, spray painted it and covered it with fabric. It's sturdy and comes with hanging kit, which is useful.

500ml Spray Adhesive
500ml Spray Adhesive
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK
Price: 3.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Spray adhesive, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: 500ml Spray Adhesive (Electronics)
I bought this to attach some fabric to a cork board so that it matched my decor. It worked perfectly, the fabric stuck down well and is still in place now.

More Mile Chicago Twin Layer Running Socks
More Mile Chicago Twin Layer Running Socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Running socks, 14 Jun 2013
Comfortable socks, they fit well and are great value. I wear them for running, would never wear anything but twin-layer socks as they're so much comfier! No issues with blisters after wearing these socks for a half marathon which is a bonus.

Nike Lady Pro Hypercool Flash Capri Running Tights - Small
Nike Lady Pro Hypercool Flash Capri Running Tights - Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tights, 14 Jun 2013
These are good running tights, they keep you cool and dry while running/working out. I ordered my normal size and the waistband/lower leg is a little loose, so either they run slightly big or I've shrunk! They also ride up quite a lot, it's not uncomfortable but it can give you quite a bad lady-wedgie (!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3