Profile for S. Parker > Reviews

Content by S. Parker

S. Parker (United Kingdom)

Sennheiser CX 500 - High Quality Noise Isolating Ear-Canal-Headphones With Volume Control - White

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!, 17 Sept. 2010
It is stated in Bagnews "advertisement" for Sennheiser head phones that they come with a 2 year warranty. Bagnew is NOT a registered seller of Sennheiser equipment and your warranty is not valid.

The earphones I bought from Bagnew were faulty within 12 months - very 'tinny' sounding play back - no stereo.

I have emailed Bagnew twice to request information/update about this issue - if they can confirm they bought head phones from a registered seller and give me that in writing, I can have my head phones replaced by Sennheiser.

They have not replied.

I spent £40 on faulty, possibly fake, Sennheiser head phones - Do not make the same mistake!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2010 1:59 PM BST

Life in the UK Test, How to Pass the (Which): A study guide to British citizenship with interactive CD-ROM containing practice tests
by Richard Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars More practical than the home office version, 29 Jan. 2009
I've actually used both this book and the official Home Office guide - the latter being passed onto me by a friend. Was a little concerned that the content may differ (this is one test I don't want to re-sit!) but I found that the Which? version covered exactly the same content with some added benefits such as practice questions at the end of each chapter (lacking from the Home Office version- you have to purchase a separate book!) and the CD rom. And as someone who commutes everyday (perfect study time), the size of the Which? guide was much more convenient - the HO one is a bit bulky and I found I kept leaving it at work!!