Profile for Mrsme > Reviews

Mrsme

Kitchen Craft Classic Collection 29cm Ceramic Cake Stand with Glass Dome
Kitchen Craft Classic Collection 29cm Ceramic Cake Stand with Glass Dome

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Gift, 14 Sept. 2013
I have purchased this for a wedding gift, so as yet have not taken it fully out of the box.

The company were very efficient and having ordered the item late one night, it was dispatched the next day and received the following day. The item was also very well packaged.

PSP Mylar Repair Tape
PSP Mylar Repair Tape
Offered by Down by theSea

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: PSP Mylar Repair Tape (Misc.)
I ordered this product as it seemed so much cheaper than purchasing a new sail for my son's Pico. The tape arrived very quickly. I had ordered the 10 metre length, but when I checked the packaging they had sent the 5 metre length. I contacted the company who were very apologetic and said I could have swapped it if I wanted, or give me a refund for the difference.

I opted for the refund and the money was back in my account on the same day as the phone call.

This company has very good customer service, polite and very helpful. Will definitely order from them again.

Upfront Opttiuuq Reaction Ball SMALL: For agility and speed in Squash Rugby Cricket and Multi Sports. Random colour.
Offered by Upfront Cricket

4.0 out of 5 stars Childs Present, 2 Jan. 2013
Bought this for a friends daughter who is 6 years old. It was smaller than I thought but I am sure it will help.

The Sound of Dubstep 5
The Sound of Dubstep 5
Offered by zoreno-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Sound of Dubstep 5 (Audio CD)
Bought for nephew for Christmas. He must love it as he has been told to turn the volume down many times already.

Griffin Survivor Military-Duty Tough Rugged Case for iPhone 4G / 4S PINK
Griffin Survivor Military-Duty Tough Rugged Case for iPhone 4G / 4S PINK

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone case, 24 Nov. 2012
I had purchased my first iPhone and wanted to protect it as I am quite prone to throwing my phones across the floor.

Casing point I dropped it the other day and the case did exactly what it said on the box. It protected it very well and no broken screen.

You do however have to shave of the inside of the button like others say.