Profile for Bandito > Reviews

Content by Bandito

Bandito (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Zyon ZB500 Contemporary Black Glass & Aluminum Computer Office PC Workstation Desk w/ Ergonomic Lower Shelf

5.0 out of 5 stars great price and great service (delivered in 2 days from ..., 2 Oct. 2014
great price and great service (delivered in 2 days from ordering). The desk is sturdy but easy to put together in 10 mins. looks expensive and perfect size for what I need.

Pure Contour i1 Air Airplay Streaming System Docking Speaker Station for All Apple Items - iPad 1 2 3 4 / Ipad Mini / Ipad Air / Iphone 1 2 3 3gs 4 4s 5 5c 5s 6 6Plus / All Ipod Touch / Classic / Nano
Offered by SmartSalesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct. 2014
great product, great sound bought at a great price from Amazon.

CrystalTec Folding Magnetic Resistance Exercise Bike X-Bike (Yellow)
CrystalTec Folding Magnetic Resistance Exercise Bike X-Bike (Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars foldable but sturdy. Was slightly nervous ordering but I couldn't be ..., 2 Oct. 2014
I needed an exercise bike that is slim, foldable but sturdy. Was slightly nervous ordering but I couldn't be happier with the product. For the price it ticks all those boxes and more. I really didn't expect it to be that solid and sturdy which for me was key. The quality of the bike is great although I will point out that the 'computer' is a little cheap and flimsy looking but does the job. I'm using the bike around 3 times a week just to get a little fitter as I don't have time to go to the gym. For reference I'm a 38 year old male, 5ft 7 inch and the bike is perfect for me and also for my wife who is 5ft .5inch. There is plenty of adjustment on the seat. Great service too.

Klastor NEW Dark Blue Rugged Boys Kids Android 4.1 Tablet PC 4gb WiFi - ideal christmas or birthday gift with Kid Market and parental Controls - Google Play store can be password protected (Dark Blue 4gb)

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 14 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my son's birthday (6 years old) and I and he are both very please with it. I bought it stop him messing around with my smart phone are our laptop. Quick summary of pro's and cons:

Pro's
- good value from amazon, you get a fully funcitioning tablet for less than 60 quid....
- easy to navigate, some reviwers complain about the instructions but really..... the point of a tablet is that you dont need instructions so if you use any type of smart phone/ tablet im sure you will manage - I am not a techi geek by any means but it was easy to set up.
- access to lots of free and or cheap aps including educational ones.
- the kids desktop is great, you decide what they can access and everything else is locked.
- feels rugged and decent in quality but only time will tell
- comes with lots of pre loaded programmes/aps but I was surprised I had to load you tube...
- screen quality is fine for kids

Cons
- screen quality is not great if you are used to a i pad or galaxy but hey, this tab is 20% of the price so we're ok with it
- some aps crashed after loading but I think that's an issue with the ap not the tablet
- battery life is not great, less than 2 hours so if you are travelling make sure you take the charger

Overall, great introduction to a table for young kids at a low price AND my wife and I are also using it when the kids are asleep as an alternative to our smartphones.

V7 Deluxe stereo headset for all audio devices USB connection - with flexible microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 27 Nov. 2013
The price for this headset was realy good so I was a little worried. However, the quality is much higher than I exptect, solid and comfortable. sound quality is great. These have replaced my office issued far more expensive headphones. Only time will tell if they are reliable but I hope so as they look good as well as working well!

My Dear I Wanted to Tell You
My Dear I Wanted to Tell You

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt put this down, 7 Oct. 2013
I loved this book. I couldnt put it down.... I must have read half of it in one night alone staying up until 4am... Great characters, great story, better than Birdsong!

Toyrific Dragon Pirate Play Set
Toyrific Dragon Pirate Play Set
Offered by Howleys Toy Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Christmas, in the bin by March, 3 April 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
We bought this ship for our two boys (4 and 2) and first impressions were ok - looks nice, colourful and lots of accessories. But beware!! within days bits had snapped and broken off the ship. A bit later, the figures started to fall apart and their accessories such as hats and hair no longer fitted or stayed on (I tried super gluing!). Every week something else broke. Finally, once the sails, ladders, anchor, wheel etc etc had all broken we had to throw this rubbish away. My boys cried of course but it was actually dangerous (with sharp bits of plastic poking out everywhere!!!). We will now have to buy a playmobil version - more expensive but you pay for what you get. Stay away from this toy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2012 9:45 AM BST

Demagio DM023-BG-BL-Black Glass and Black Column Stand for LCD and Plasma TV - 1000mm Wide, Recommended for Screen Sizes up to 42"
Offered by The Plasma Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a great product, 16 Mar. 2011
I'll keep it short and simple. This product is amazing value. I've had it for a couple of months now and it's clearly very solid and looks far more expensive than its price tag would suggest. Easy to put together and less than half the price of similar products from leading department stores. highly recommended.

Edimax EW-7318USG Wireless USB LAN Adapter 4dBi Antenna, 802.11b.g 54Mbps
Edimax EW-7318USG Wireless USB LAN Adapter 4dBi Antenna, 802.11b.g 54Mbps

4.0 out of 5 stars bargain price for a great product, 5 May 2009
I bought this Edimax product after my last wireless adaptor (different manufacturer) just stopped working. I was never that happy with my 0ld adaptor due to slow transfer rates and weak / signals despite the router only being about 12 metres away - I guessed this was how wireless performed! How wrong was I....... I bought the Edimax adaptor after scouring the reviews and so far I am extremely happy with it. Firstly, it was easy to install and I used the supplied management software. I only had a bit of trouble at first because my PC kept trying to re-install my old driver but this is not an issue with the Edimax kit. But once I'd fully deleted the old stuff, the Edimax driver and software installed without a hitch. Then there is the performance - simply wow! I'm getting the full 54mps transfer rate consistently whereas before it fluctuated between 10 and 20. Additionally signal strength is alaways 'excellent' with all bars full. I used the extension lead together with the aerial plugged into the adaptor and it works a treat. Finally you cant beat the price - bargain. I have only given it 4 stars simply because I've not had it long engough to test its durability but otherwise it would have got 5 stars no problem. Excellent.

4Gamers Black Accessory Bundle for DS Lite/DSi (Nintendo DS)
4Gamers Black Accessory Bundle for DS Lite/DSi (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Invero

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, slick product, 2 July 2006
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
for the 12.99 amazon price you get some decent quality stuff here. I bought it mainly for the case and it really looks smart and will protect your ds lite brilliantly. everything else is black in keeping with you ds lite assuming you chose a black one and none of it lets the styling of the console down, the headphones are decent (dont expect top of the range, and the travel charger (requires 4x aaa batteries) a useful tool if you are going on a long journey. The extra stylus x2 and the well designed game cases are a good bonus. Well worth it!

Page: 1 | 2