Profile for C. Ward > Reviews

Content by C. Ward

C. Ward (Worcestershire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, cannot even remember what happened, 18 Mar. 2011
I am really suprised that I did not enjoy this novel as it has been so popular among other readers. Maybe I should try watching the film instead

The Girl On The Landing
The Girl On The Landing
by Paul Torday

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark and mysterious, 18 Mar. 2011
I was recommended this book by my English teacher and I really enjoyed it. It reached into the mind of a mentally unstable person and opened the plot nicely. A thrilling read, would read again in years to come.

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 18 Mar. 2011
As a huge fan of James Patterson I thought I'd try out another series of his books but wish I hadn't. I really could not get into this book as I think it is too young for me. I am used to reading his gory thrilling novels therefore when reading this I felt like I was reading a patronising nursury rhyme. Sorry Patterson but I still love your other works!

One Day
One Day
by David Nicholls

4.0 out of 5 stars Ha ha ha ha ha, 18 Mar. 2011
This review is from: One Day (Paperback)
This book is not the usual kind I would read but I had heard people raving about it so thought I'd give it a go. It was absolutely halarious I actually laughed out loud in parts which amazed me as I do not laugh aloud easily!

Dead Until Dark: A True Blood Novel: 1 (Sookie Stackhouse series)
Dead Until Dark: A True Blood Novel: 1 (Sookie Stackhouse series)
by Charlaine Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars Really boring, 18 Mar. 2011
I do love a good vampire book but I couldnt even get past the first few chapters I got really bored. I do not understand how these books are popular, I think the tv series is much better but again I havent been interested in watching many of them either

Jack and Jill
Jack and Jill
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars The book may as well have been glued to my hand, 18 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Jack and Jill (Paperback)
The thing I love about this book is that Patterson plays the different killers off one another, leaving you in suspense to which murder will be more thrilling than the other. Patterson in great form I really do recommend this book!

Along Came a Spider
Along Came a Spider

5.0 out of 5 stars The novel that made me love the thriller genre, 18 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Along Came a Spider (Paperback)
An amazing plot which kept me from putting the book down at all. A brilliant debut novel, would read over and over again

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy Book 1)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy Book 1)
by Stieg Larsson

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous story line, 18 Mar. 2011
This book has a very slow start and almost stopped me from reading to the end, however I am glad I did not as once I got near half way I couldnt put the book down. It is so intense and gripping I loved it! But again the beginning needs improvement

Kiss the Girls
Kiss the Girls
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuck me to my seat for 3 days straight, AMAZING!, 18 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Kiss the Girls (Paperback)
My favourite Alex Cross read. Truley inspirational Patterson is a god in the writing world. This book captivated me and made me addicted to the cross series!

Cat and Mouse (Alex Cross)
Cat and Mouse (Alex Cross)
by James Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars A truley thrilling read bravo Mr Patterson! Meow, 18 Mar. 2011
An amazing read, kept the tension in every page making it impossible to put down! James Patterson at his best, he never disappoints me. One question though! I do not fully understand the ending as Christine seems to get kidnapped by someone but in the beginning of the next book Pop goes the Weasel, shes still there and gets engaged to Alex. Am I missing something?? PLEASE HELP!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2013 11:23 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4