Profile for C. Ward > Reviews

Content by C. Ward

C. Ward (Worcestershire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Die Trying: (Jack Reacher 2)
Die Trying: (Jack Reacher 2)
by Lee Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling, page turning, brilliant!, 5 May 2011
The first jack reacher book, Killing Floor was good but nothing compared to Die Trying! This book's plot was fantastic and really had me gripping my seat. The story is so well composed that I really had no idea what was going to happen next which made it even more exciting! Lee Child, another amazing creation.

LUPO Black with Blue trim Notebook/Laptop Neoprene Pouch Case Sleeve - Fits up to 15.6" Inch Notebooks/Laptops

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits its purpose, very happy!!, 19 April 2011
Perfect piece of kit, does exactly what it should. Stops my laptop getting scratched and is a very secure fit for my 15.6'' laptop. Really chuffed thankyou!!

Birdman: Jack Caffery series 1
Birdman: Jack Caffery series 1
by Mo Hayder

5.0 out of 5 stars Sick, perverse, but AMAZING!, 17 April 2011
I have never read a book like this one. I was given Mo Hayder's Gone for christmas but wanted to start at the beginning so I bought this one. I have never been into reading such books about gore but this book was brilliant. Thrilling every single page I read, I literally could not put it down. Although at parts the brutality and gore made my knees go numb, it has a great story line and I will continue to read Hayder's books!! Outstanding!!

Killing Floor: (Jack Reacher 1)
Killing Floor: (Jack Reacher 1)
by Lee Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, great start to Jack Reacher!, 9 April 2011
I had heard alot about Lee Child and how good a writer he is but that is being modest! This book is amazing and a truly thrilling read!!!

The Pact
The Pact
by Jodi Picoult

5.0 out of 5 stars A thrilling, fantastic read, 28 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Pact (Paperback)
I really enjoyed reading this book, it went right into the troubled mind of both the girl and boy and left me unable to put the book down! Would highly recommend!

Postmortem (Scarpetta Novels)
Postmortem (Scarpetta Novels)
by Patricia Cornwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping first novel!, 18 Mar 2011
A spine tingling first novel from Cornwell. This is the first book I have read by Cornwell and I must say I am very impressed. I was a bit put off by all the bad reviews but have reminded myself that everyone is different and should give her a try! I am very glad I did as I am very impressed and now know why Cornwell is so well known. Although the downfall of this book is the lengthy part about the computer and it's files...BORING. It really numbed my brain reading this part which should be cut short but apart from this I am very happy and loved it.

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, cannot even remember what happened, 18 Mar 2011
I am really suprised that I did not enjoy this novel as it has been so popular among other readers. Maybe I should try watching the film instead

The Girl On The Landing
The Girl On The Landing
by Paul Torday

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark and mysterious, 18 Mar 2011
I was recommended this book by my English teacher and I really enjoyed it. It reached into the mind of a mentally unstable person and opened the plot nicely. A thrilling read, would read again in years to come.

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment
by James Patterson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 18 Mar 2011
As a huge fan of James Patterson I thought I'd try out another series of his books but wish I hadn't. I really could not get into this book as I think it is too young for me. I am used to reading his gory thrilling novels therefore when reading this I felt like I was reading a patronising nursury rhyme. Sorry Patterson but I still love your other works!

One Day
One Day
by David Nicholls

4.0 out of 5 stars Ha ha ha ha ha, 18 Mar 2011
This review is from: One Day (Paperback)
This book is not the usual kind I would read but I had heard people raving about it so thought I'd give it a go. It was absolutely halarious I actually laughed out loud in parts which amazed me as I do not laugh aloud easily!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4