Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Philips Airfryer Healthier Oil Free Fryer - White
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Diet starts now, 6 Jan 2013
This is a brilliant item, well made and nice design.
I love how easy it is to make non-fatty food, roast potatoes, parsnips and chips are wonderfully crisp and dry and taste just lovely. I haven't tried any of the recipes as yet but if things turn out as well as the chips etc., I will be over the moon.
All my friends are envious ...so sales may go up in the near future! I highly recommend this item.

Corioliss C2 Purple Zebra Hair Straightening Iron
Corioliss C2 Purple Zebra Hair Straightening Iron

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughter delighted, 6 Jan 2013
It was just what she wanted, loved the design and choices of colours. Works really well, has a swivel cord which is a boon when using them. Would recommend these for a gift for any teenager.

Fujifilm FinePix S2980 Digital Camera + Case + 8GB Memory +4 AA Battery and Charger (14MP, 18x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pictures, 5 Dec 2012
Love this camera. I bought it for my Grandaughter who is keen to learn photography, she needed one for her Art exams at school. This gives superb results and is so easy to use, ideal for someone like me but with advanced features for the more accomplished photographer. A great camera to start the hobby.

Morphy Richards Jet Steam 42244 Steam Generator with Diamond Soleplate - Purple
Morphy Richards Jet Steam 42244 Steam Generator with Diamond Soleplate - Purple
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional finish, 5 Dec 2012
Thiis steam generator is a secondary item to the one I already have. I do a lot of sewing andusing this item to press the finished items, gives a nice crisp finish. It is easy to use and the removal water tank is especailly good, it saves having to wait until the iron cools before refilling. The steam output is excellent, I would recommend this to anyone who does a lot of ironing.

SPURTLE IN FSC BEECH Size 280mm
SPURTLE IN FSC BEECH Size 280mm
Offered by Colanders FBA
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for porridge, 5 Dec 2012
This item was a present for my sister who is now resident in England, she has always wanted a Spurtle and I am sure she will be delighted. It's well made and just the job

Scottish Gift's - Spurtle - turned Beechwood Porridge Spurtle uk gift's

PRYM 347153 Sew-on snap fasteners plastic Size 21mm transparent, 3 pieces
Offered by Mega Store R Us
Price: 5.44

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 5 Dec 2012
Excellent almost invisible and quite a secure fastener, just what i needed for the job in hand. Very happy with the product

Igenix IG7160 16 Litre Electric Mini Oven Black
Igenix IG7160 16 Litre Electric Mini Oven Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Wee Oven, 19 April 2011
I bought this when my Convection Oven failed, I really like it.
Great for two people, can cook anything, the grill is good too. It took me a wee while to get to grips with the temperature control and knowing which setting to use, but that was just the difference from my last oven.
The only down side is trying to get oven trays and bakeware as the width is just slightly smaller than the "small" size trays.
Great item for the money, would recommend this to anyone with a caravan or tent as it is compact enough for use in a small space.

Page: 1 | 2