Profile for David > Reviews

Content by David

David

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
JETech M0884 Bluetooth Wireless Mouse for PC, Mac, and Android OS Tablet with 12-month battery life
Offered by JEDirect UK

2.0 out of 5 stars a little small to be comfortable but okay for travelling, 15 July 2016
It's an okay mouse, a little small to be comfortable but okay for travelling. Battery life is okay I think, too early to tell. Sadly doesn't respond until you press the button on the top so it disconnects (briefly) maybe 20 times a day. I'm thinking about going back to a wired mouse.

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 Watt - White
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 Watt - White
Offered by U Stores

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 April 2015
Works okay but very difficult to close. This replaces a previous model which was a lot easier to use.

2X 100 Hour Large Church Pillar Candle - Cream / Ivory Quality Candle
2X 100 Hour Large Church Pillar Candle - Cream / Ivory Quality Candle
Offered by Dash365

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 19 April 2015
Look nice but don't last

atdoshop Stainless Steel Silver Aluminium Business ID Credit Card Holder Case Cover
Offered by Malloom®

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2015
Works well

Black & White Wiggly/Wobbly/Googly Eyes 100pk
Black & White Wiggly/Wobbly/Googly Eyes 100pk
Offered by CraftStore

5.0 out of 5 stars The best purchase of 2015 by miles, 19 April 2015
Utterly superb most fun I have had in years. If you're a fan of the TV show then I cannot describe how much enjoyment you will derive from affixing these to vegetables and household objects. Literally everything is better with these things looking at you. Works best on taps, the fridge, hand soap dispensers and butter dishes. Avoid using in anything which becomes warm as they can melt. Not self-adhesive so you will need sticky-back plastic or glue. Kids seem to like them as well.

Stop Snoring, Anti snoring, Snorewizard. NHS recommended.
Stop Snoring, Anti snoring, Snorewizard. NHS recommended.
Offered by Fast Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally they invented something that works!, 19 April 2015
After several years of operations and attempts with the alternatives (chin straps, sprays, rings, nasal dilatory etc.) this actually works (well as long as I sleep on my side). I am sleeping better and quieter than ever. Sadly, after using my teeth hurt for a few minutes in the morning but I will persevere.

Andoer® USB 2.0 12 Megapixel HD Camera Web Cam 360 Degree with MIC Clip-on for Desktop Skype Computer PC Laptop
Offered by Feeego

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 April 2015
Good camera no complaints here. Bit cheap looking. Attaches to my monitor fine.

Lenovo Compact Bluetooth Keyboard with TrackPoint for ThinkPad Laptop
Lenovo Compact Bluetooth Keyboard with TrackPoint for ThinkPad Laptop
Offered by Kikatek

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but the Bluetooth implementation is from 1990, 19 April 2015
Really good keyboard and I love the trackpoint. Battery life could be better. Nice and light and thin.

Got on with it but such a shame the Fn+Esc doesn't actually make the function keys work properly unless you download and install more software from Lenovo which causes other problems.

I've also learned you have to pair to each device one by one. Apple keyboards can pair to multiple devices and I just expected this would work. Every time I switch from my desktop to my laptop I have to re-pair each time and it's a bit of a pain.

I keep at it because it is SUCH a good keyboard for typing on and I love my trackpoint.

Nokia Lumia 735 UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Orange (4.7-inch)
Nokia Lumia 735 UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Orange (4.7-inch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good phone, fresh interface, Microsoft's lack of interest in supporting the platform is hurting it, 19 April 2015
Good phone, fresh interface. Screen looks great, though can scratch. Wireless charging is a bit of a gimmick, as is Cortana. Here+ satnav is fairly good. Battery life is one day or average use, no more. The utterly spectacular feature is the camera. Unexpectedly perfect colour and brightness. Not only the best camera phone I've used but one of the best cameras altogether.

A little over a year and I still like it but Microsoft have spolied it somewhat. The MSN Health app stopped working for a while, they messed about with the music player which now no longer reads updated tag information and if you do try out the Windows 10 Preview it seems to lose camera functions as well. Sadly this week the brilliant MixRadio app that came with it has been abandoned which makes it all but useless as a music player. I don't think I'll get another Windows phone, it seems to be a dead platform now.

BRITA Fill&Go Water Filter Bottle, Include Four Filter Discs - Blue
BRITA Fill&Go Water Filter Bottle, Include Four Filter Discs - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Mar. 2015
Good water bottle, use every day

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5