Profile for duaine12392 > Reviews

JVC HAFX5BE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Olive Black
JVC HAFX5BE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Olive Black
Offered by British_Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 July 2012
First off, I'd like to say the delivery time was super quick! Only 3 days it took as I ordered it on Sunday morning and arrived on tuesday morning. The only criticism that I'd like to make is that the packaging is so tough to get the earphones out. That's why I only gave it a four star rating. It took me quite a while just to get it out of it. The earphones itself is fantastic. The bass is heavy (which i like) & it's comfortable in the ear with the ear buds. The sound is clear, vibrant & loud. I love it! For that price, you cannot go wrong.

JVC HAFX5AE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Peppermint Blue