Profile for CHIMPYLOU > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
3FT SINGLE BUDGET ECONOMY MATTRESS MR SLEEPS LABELLED CANDY MATTRESS
3FT SINGLE BUDGET ECONOMY MATTRESS MR SLEEPS LABELLED CANDY MATTRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MATTRESS, 3 Oct. 2013
Arrived quickly and sprang into shape immediately. Bought for occassional use and was said to be "very Comfy" by it's user. would definately recommend, great price and prompt service.

Death of a Celebrity (Hamish Macbeth)
Death of a Celebrity (Hamish Macbeth)
by M.C. Beaton

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable book, 29 Sept. 2013
I enjoy reading the Hamish Macbeth books. They are very different from the usual whodunnit genre. they are full of wit and Hamish is a very likable character.

Clarice Bean: Clarice Bean, Don't Look Now
Clarice Bean: Clarice Bean, Don't Look Now
by Lauren Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Lauren Child is Fantatsic, 29 Sept. 2013
My daughter is a fan of any books by Lauren Child and I was pleased to find the Clarice Bean books. They are very funny( I can hear my daughter laugh out loud as she reads them). They are a great step up if you have enjoyed the Charlie & Lola books and are ready for something a little older.

Summer at Fairacre
Summer at Fairacre
by Miss Read

5.0 out of 5 stars miss Read does it again!, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Summer at Fairacre (Paperback)
I am a big fan of the Miss Read books and summer at Fairacre is no exception. These books are a lovely gentle read, full of humour and a love of the countryside.

The Jolly Pocket Postman (The Jolly Postman)
The Jolly Pocket Postman (The Jolly Postman)
by Janet Ahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Hit!, 29 Sept. 2013
I have been searching for this book for my daughter for a while as it is now out of print and was thrilled to discover this brand new one. It was expensive but was in immaculate condition and had all the correct extra envelopes. It is a much loved book and has been read many times, fantastic story with beautiful illustrations.

Cain His Brother
Cain His Brother
by Anne Perry

5.0 out of 5 stars page turner!, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Cain His Brother (Paperback)
I much prefer the Monk series by Anne Perry as i find the Thomas Pitt ones a bit repetative. Gripping story that I didn't want to put down. Book arrived in great condition.

At Home in Thrush Green
At Home in Thrush Green
by Miss Read

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT EASY READ, 29 Sept. 2013
I am a big fan of the Miss read books, they are a nice gentle read. book itself arrived in great condition.

Girls & Ladies New Style Satchel Bags School Travel Bag (Cream)
Girls & Ladies New Style Satchel Bags School Travel Bag (Cream)
Offered by BagStore

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY BAG, 7 Sept. 2013
Bought this bag for my daughter for school use. She absolutely loves it - plenty of pockets to keep all her things in and a really pretty cotton lining. Success!

AOA CasesTM Hot Pink Penguin Style Case Back Cover For Apple iPod Touch 4TH Gen Generation 4 4G + Mini Stylus

4.0 out of 5 stars cute case, 25 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my daughters' ipod to try to give it some protection. She loves it, particularly the stylus that came with it. We didn't have any problems fitting it and there is no problem with connecting leads etc for charging. I have given it 4 stars because it isn't a completely snug fit and does come away slightly at the edges. Overall a good product at a great price.

PU Leather Flip Case Cover For Blackberry 8520 9300 Curve 3G / White Polka Dots Spots Red

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SPOTTY CASE, 16 Jan. 2013
I have been looking for a case for my blackberrry phone for a while and this is great. I can easily access the side for charging and it protects my screen as well as the back of the phone. It has a little magnet on the flap which makes it easy to open and close when on the move and is bright and cheerful. Overall very happy with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2