Profile for ipman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SASH Kung Fu - WHITE
SASH Kung Fu - WHITE

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality., 23 April 2015
This review is from: SASH Kung Fu - WHITE (Misc.)
As always superb quality.

SASH Kung Fu - BROWN
SASH Kung Fu - BROWN

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Sash you can get., 23 April 2015
This review is from: SASH Kung Fu - BROWN (Misc.)
Superb quality. Just like all the sash's I have purchased from these guys. I will only use this company due to the width and length is spot on. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Feb. 2015
Not good quality at all. Poor fitting.

SASH Kung Fu - BLACK
SASH Kung Fu - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars The sash is amazing and length is ideal as I have many big ..., 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: SASH Kung Fu - BLACK (Misc.)
The sash is amazing and length is ideal as I have many big students which other sash's would not fit!

BoxWave GeckoGrip Nokia Lumia 925 Case - Ultra Slim Snap Shell Hard Cover with Rubberized Anti-Slip Back Cover - Nokia Lumia 925 Cases and Covers (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Chrome !, 20 Jan. 2014
Where do I start. Poor fit as its very loose, Description states chrome er yea ok more like cheap clear plastic! The pictures look way better than the product. The rubber or whatever they used on the back is also really cheap and very very hard!

Nokia Lumia 925 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black
Nokia Lumia 925 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor FIt !, 20 Jan. 2014
I usually buy a TPU case for work due to the protection offered all around the phone. This case Is a poor fit and does not sit tight at the top or bottom. Surprised really as I usually trust Terrapin :-(

MegaGear Mini External Stereo Microphone for Camcorder and DSLR Camera
MegaGear Mini External Stereo Microphone for Camcorder and DSLR Camera

1.0 out of 5 stars Constant Background Hissing, 10 Jan. 2014
I purchased this mic for capturing video on my dslr Canon 60d. I thought that this mic would make the sound better than the internal mic on the camera. How wrong I was !!! The sound from this mic is poor at best. I stupidly tried a cheap product but I will now look at paying extra and getting something like the RODE or RODE PRO mic! Just goes to show if you want good tech you have to pay the cash for it!

Bob the Builder Push Along Vehicle Lofty
Bob the Builder Push Along Vehicle Lofty
Offered by End of Lines North East Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars overpriced tack, 11 Oct. 2013
very overpriced and not worth the money. feels cheap and tacky and will probably break in 6 Months. My son likes it a little bit though

Antique leather bound brass telescope 6" with wooden Box
Antique leather bound brass telescope 6" with wooden Box
Offered by Karmakara

5.0 out of 5 stars More of A looker than a worker, 11 Oct. 2013
I purchased this as a bit of a joke and it really looks and feels amazing. build is superb. I would say however its more for close up viewing say 5 meters but I only wanted it for fancy dress. The box is well built too. For me an excellent buy just don't expect it to work very well!!

Bright 7w 300 lumen LED Flash light torch lamp including 3 AAA batteries - customer reviews say it is AMAZING as it really is very bright, small and compact.
Offered by Biggest Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and surprisingly well built, 8 July 2013
I was expecting some cheap rubbish for this price but I was very surprised when I received this torch. Its really sturdy and quite a nice weight. I use it to walk across a park late at night and the beam is very bright even at the widest setting. If you focus the beam you can see quite far but you do see the square LED but not really bothered at this price. I really like the 3 settings of bright, dim and strobe. If anyone tries to give me any hassle late at night I will probably use the strobe setting to distract them then give them a whack with this bad boy as I imagine it would hurt a little.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3