Profile for J. Buxton > Reviews

Content by J. Buxton

J. Buxton "Dreamcatcher" (Hampshire, England)

600 Loom bands Glow in the Dark
600 Loom bands Glow in the Dark
Offered by Vitacare Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun and Great Gifts., 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Loom bands Glow in the Dark (Toy)
I was a little dubious about buying these after reading some of the reviews, but glad I did. They DO glow quite well......if you 'light charge' them by shining a torch or holding them by a light for about 1 to 2 minutes they will 'glow' for up to 2 hours. My daughter and my grand-daughter have had hours of fun with these.

Cooking Mama World: Babysitting Mama (Wii)
Cooking Mama World: Babysitting Mama (Wii)
Offered by 4GamersUK

5.0 out of 5 stars cooking mama world:babysittung mama (wii), 20 Nov 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 10year old daughter and she absolutely loves it, having the remote in an actual doll is fantastic and she has dressed it up in baby clothes which adds to the fun, as she can then take the doll anywhere, even when she is not playing the game.The mini games are great for playing with friends aswell.

Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner
Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Oct 2010
Having bought a guitar for my 8 year old, who has just started learning, and having no idea myself about tuning a guitar I searched through several options and after reading the reviews decided to buy this item. It is absolutely fantastic and so easy to use, my daughter can do it herself with ease and would recommend this item to anyone whether they are an expert or beginner and such good value for money too.

3/4 size pink acoustic guitar pack for kids beginners - suit 9 to 11 years - B GRADE STOCK 20% OFF!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 5 Oct 2010
My 8 year daughter has just started learning the guitar at school and I decided to get her one to put away for Christmas. Not having much knowledge of buying a guitar I picked this one because she said she would like a pink one, and it was good value for money.Although I was a little sceptical about a pink guitar looking as good as a natural wood one,I was absolutely bowled over by how beautiful it looks,it is easy to handle and tune and the case that comes with it is of excellent quality and although sturdy is very light, the strap is also great and is just the right size. I would recommend this kit as a great first time guitar.

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (Nintendo DS)
The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD DIXIE

5.0 out of 5 stars Full Marks for Sierra., 11 Jun 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great graphics and story. Some of the new moves were a bit tricky to master, especially the flying, but well worth the frustration to get it right. Swapping characters was very useful and helped with a lot of the levels. Another plus for the Spyro series.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2010 4:01 PM GMT

The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (Nintendo DS)
The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD DIXIE

5.0 out of 5 stars From Gameboy to DS., 11 Jun 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter had this on her Gameboy Advance and we decided to upgrade to the DS version. It was obviously greatly improved with newer graphics and some different characters,but still followed the original story. Once again it kept us going for days.

Spyro: Shadow Legacy (Nintendo DS)
Spyro: Shadow Legacy (Nintendo DS)
Offered by media-4-u

5.0 out of 5 stars Sierra Does It Again!, 11 Jun 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I love the Spyro series of games and had not heard of this one until I found it on Amazon, as usual Sierra once again served up a good game. The graphics are terrific and the swap fron one realm to another was great. It can be quite challenging in places and I have had hours of play, when some games only take a few hours to complete,this has kept me going for days.