Profile for Bex > Reviews

The Lost Boys
The Lost Boys
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lost Boys Soundtrack, 4 May 2014
This review is from: The Lost Boys (Audio CD)
This CD brings back the memories of my youth. Great songs for a great film. Posted to Australia quickly and well packaged.

PAM ST.CLEMENT - Canvas Clock (A4 - Signed by the Artist) #js001
PAM ST.CLEMENT - Canvas Clock (A4 - Signed by the Artist) #js001
Offered by Seasons Original Art

5.0 out of 5 stars WWPBD?, 4 May 2014
This is more than a clock, every time I am in need of guidance in my life, I look towards Pat and ask myself "What would Pat Butcher do?"

MINI ZAG BUD DUCK BY BUD DESIGNROOM
MINI ZAG BUD DUCK BY BUD DESIGNROOM
Offered by GeminiJoe

5.0 out of 5 stars we all know what this duck is supposed to be..., 2 April 2014
If you ever wanted a rubber duck that looked like David Bowie dressed as Ziggie Stardust, this is the product for you. it was the perfect gift for my friend who likes David Bowie but fancies Ziggie Stardust, and enjoys a bath. Perfect

Rake [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Rake [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Richard Roxburgh
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars It has Richard Roxburgh in it, 18 July 2013
It has Richard Roxburgh in it, it is great. It has Richard Roxburgh in it, it is great.It has Richard Roxburgh in it, it is great.It has Richard Roxburgh in it, it is great.It has Richard Roxburgh in it, it is great.It has Richard Roxburgh in it, it is great.It has Richard Roxburgh in it, it is great.It has Richard Roxburgh in it, it is great.
good price it is a shame Australia can not promote it more

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 18 July 2013
Great framing and beautiful picture, captures the essence of the era beautifully. 8 more words required to leave this review

Philip Mercier Pocket Watch and Chain, Comes In Gift Box
Philip Mercier Pocket Watch and Chain, Comes In Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 18 July 2013
Very suprised at the quality of this item considering the very reasonable price. Nicely packaged and I was reluctant to use it for my work watch on the farm all day!
It would make a great timeless (no pun intended) gift for someone

Philips HF3480 Wake-up Light
Philips HF3480 Wake-up Light
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lighter way to wake up, 1 Nov 2010
I have found this product really easy to use and effective. Nothing is going to stop me feeling tired and grumpy in the morning but this light/clock has made mornings considerably more pleasant.

I set the clock up immediately without the instructions, the three button system is easy to work out. On the initial test the light did not come on after the 30 minutes but the subtle bird song alarm worked as promised. After a quick glance at the instructions I realised I hadn't turned the lamp up from the initial setting. Problem solved and alarm clock set up and it has worked perfectly ever since.
I couldn't hear any hum from the unit as other customers had suggested and I would recommend it to anyone needing a boost in the morning!
The cats also quite like the bird noise!