Profile for Moonlightstar > Reviews

The 20/20 Experience
Offered by Giant Entertainment
Price: 9.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: The 20/20 Experience (Audio CD)
I was so excited to finally get this, but when I did I was a bit confused by the whole album. The Justin style I loved so much in previous albums had kind of disappeared. There are a couple of songs I like on the album such as: Suit & Tie/Strawberry Bubblegum but most I find hard to get into.

Dark & Lovely Honey Blonde Permanent Hair Colour
Dark & Lovely Honey Blonde Permanent Hair Colour

3.0 out of 5 stars Only work on natural hair, 19 Dec 2013
I made the mistake of thinking it would colour on top of a colour I already had on but was disappointed that it had made no difference what so ever. I blame myself for not reading the whole box before I dyed my hair. Just beware you will unlikely see a difference if you have a dye on your hair already. I'm sure the colour is good though.

Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Adult Magic Clothes Tshirts Folder Organizer Flip Fold
Offered by Electro World
Price: 3.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet effective, 19 Dec 2013
I first saw this folder on a xmas market on the outskirts of Stockholm City. It was quite expensive so I sort to find it online instead. As expected I found it here for less than half the price of what it was going in Sweden which of course made me happy. It works fantastically and has been fostered at work (in a laundry). I will say however that the image of the product is slightly different to what you receive. The hinges are different, and also when it arrives you have to connect two parts of the wings together rather than having two wings that are full pieces of plastic. This doesn't hinder its productivity, however I was slightly disappointed it wasn't exactly like how it was in Stockholm and on the image shown here.

Anti-Ageing by L'Oreal Paris Collagen Filler Double Action Lip Wrinkle Decrease 2 x 5ml
Offered by HORNSEA-INKJET-SUPPLIES
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Nov 2013
This was purchased on behalf of my mum. She had been unable to get it in our local retail stores so was glad to find it on here for a much more preferable price. My mum already knew the product well. She thinks it's great.

Matrix Biolage Hydrating Conditioning Balm 1 lt.
Matrix Biolage Hydrating Conditioning Balm 1 lt.
Offered by The Hair & Beauty Warehouse
Price: 17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Best conditioner, 26 Nov 2012
I am of mixed race and have a mixture of afro and curly hair. It can be difficult to manage as parts of my hair are quite healthy with defined curls whilst other parts are dry and course. Matrix conditioner is the best I have used and I have tried so many during my life time. It leaves my curls feeling soft and with regular treatments it makes the course part of my hair smoother too. Great product. I hope this will last me some time.

Beyonce Heat Perfume EDP 100ml
Beyonce Heat Perfume EDP 100ml
Price: 13.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Starinthemoonlight, 26 Nov 2012
I've tried many different perfumes in the past and I am always apprehensive to buy those with a celebrity name tag. However I love Beyonce as an artist and I love this perfume. I've had it before so I knew it worked on my skin, plus the boyfriend loves it on me. This is a great sexy seductive perfume and it was delivered in perfect time.

Ornami Sterling Silver Expander Heart Bangle Baby's 5cm Internal Diameter
Ornami Sterling Silver Expander Heart Bangle Baby's 5cm Internal Diameter
Price: 11.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute Bangle, 20 Nov 2012
This is a super cute bangle for a baby. It has very delicate flower/leaf pattern all around it which is lovely. I bought this as a gift for a friend's daughter when she is born in the new year, and I hope it will be an awesome first piece of bling the new family can cherish for a years and years to come. The price was also great for me because I had a small budget!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3