Profile for Cruz 67 > Reviews

The Complete Studio Recordings 1983-2004
The Complete Studio Recordings 1983-2004
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2015
Brilliant box set of one of the most underrated bands ever!

Dark Times, Decent Men: Stories of Irishmen in World War II
Dark Times, Decent Men: Stories of Irishmen in World War II
by Neil Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 10 Sept. 2015
Loved this book! Absolute eye opener! Loved the fact that a small section was in there about the Tyneside Irish, the regiment my Granddad and his brother served in. Looking forward to the authors next book about the Easter Rising, should be another classic!

Inside the Tortilla: A Journey in Search of Authenticity (The Radical Routes Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking at spain from the inside, 4 July 2013
I really enjoyed this book. I have lived and worked in Spain for a few years and have had to deal with many of the situations faced by the author. The book resonated with me in lots of ways. Struggling with the southern spain dialect dealing with the red tape etc etc. I liked the way Paul has also combined travel, living, cooking and politics all in one book. a great read for anyone interested in southern Spain and the Spanish people that live there.

The Caucasus: An Introduction
The Caucasus: An Introduction
by Thomas De Waal

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says...an into. but for me a good one!, 2 July 2012
I have recently had to do some work related to the Caucasus region and for someone with little or no knowledge of the area this is a great book. A very interesting and easy to follow read, about the people, politics, industries etc. of a very diverse part of our plant. I now feel much better equipped to deal with the work I am doing and any conversations that I may get into about the region. So for me 5 stars, a real help!