Profile for Josef Blümel > Reviews

Content by Josef Blümel

Josef Blümel (Olomouc, Czech Republic)

Virginia Woolf's Garden: The Story of the Garden at Monk's House
Virginia Woolf's Garden: The Story of the Garden at Monk's House
by Caroline Zoob

5.0 out of 5 stars ... there are not as many colour photos I would like., 6 April 2016
My only regret is there are not as many colour photos I would like.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2016 1:57 AM BST

Super
Super

5.0 out of 5 stars If Madonna sang these songs, they'd be instant hits..., 6 April 2016
This review is from: Super (Audio CD)
5 Stars! The title doesn't lie :-), and it makes you wanna look for the nearest little place to dance on :D.. What's more - after more then three decades in business, most other musicians can only wish this was their 13th studio album. Highlights - well, every day the list is growing, but for the moment I'd say The Dictator Decides, Twenty-something, Undertow, Sad Robot World, Say It To Me, Burn.

Leaving
Leaving
Offered by Rapid-DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaving...(you wanting more), 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Leaving (Audio CD)
Well, what can I say, these guys clearly know what they are doing, otherwise they would not be around for over 25 years, right? This album is certainly up with their best. Perfect for a late night listen...

The Therapeutic Garden
The Therapeutic Garden
by Donald Norfolk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read (not only) for keen gardeners..., 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Therapeutic Garden (Hardcover)
This book is a must read for those who love plants, those who like to garden, those who like to spend time in gardens, those who need a rest from their busy lives, those who want a break from it all...which is about everyone. This book is a joy to read, and I myself get back to it at least once a month...It is guaranteed to lift your spirits whether you are a garden owner or not. A real gem.

Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this kind of YES..., 30 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Yes (Audio CD)
Well, I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing, but I'm not scared - it is so hard not to notice here we have yet another 'one in a million', except this love comes pretty quickly & will most likely rate somewhere between heart and love etc...But, please, do not judge my behaviour, as I disco-vered them in twentieth century, at a difficult age, when I was in-denial and vulnerable, the calm before the storm that seemed the end of the world and love was a catastrophe, wondering 'why don't we live together?'; but that's the way it used to be - I was wrong, and I learned that lesson well...That night I realised the survivors always have to face to truth, fell in love and instantly knew they were absolutely fabulous! It took minimal effort - yesterday when I was mad, I made my excuses and left, and went shopping...It was transparent, there were too many people there and I was just one of the crowd, but, nervously, I tried not to notice I was quickly losing my mind, and instead of paying rent, bought - yes! - shameless, but it was worth it! So, before I know it, I am home and dry, feeling like a birthday boy, listening to something special... Do I have to? Oh, no, though it always comes a surprise, it must be obvious - for my own good, I very well know happiness is an option! After all - that's the way life is. Here. Always ;)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2009 9:17 PM BST