Profile for Lucylastic > Reviews

Content by Lucylastic

Lucylastic

The New Psychology of Achievement (Breakthrough Strategies For Success And Happiness In The 21st Century)
by Brian Tracy
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 12.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! These CD's could turn my life around, 3 Nov 2011
Some really exciting and interesting facts about personality, self concept, how to find out what you really want, and working towards your goals. I listen to mine whilst driving, and every time, hear a bit more that I missed before.

Some of it is about money and acquisitions, but fundamentally, a brilliant tool to help look forward, develop a positive attitude and be determined about achieving goals.

The Promised Land: A Guide to Positive Thinking for Sufferers of Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
by Rick Norris

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Simple, easy to implement techniques., 3 Nov 2011
One of the best books I have read for a long time. This really has helped me to understand about negative thoughts, the filters we apply, and I really enjoyed the information about some of the people he has helped. Would thoroughly recommend it to anyone that wants to understand why they feel long term depression.

Get The Life You Want (Laws of Attraction Series)
Get The Life You Want (Laws of Attraction Series)
by Glenn Harrold
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 11.32

3.0 out of 5 stars My mistake, need something a bit more instructive, 3 Nov 2011
Really nice to have an English voice, rather than American, but personally, I prefer to learn more techniques and ideas than a self hypnosis approach. Well worth trying though and a good price