Profile for Ordax70 > Reviews

Content by Ordax70

Ordax70

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Universal Car Phone Holder Cradle With 360 Degree Rotate and Window Suction Mount For Mobile Devices Such As PDA, Sat Nav, MP3 Players, Apple iPhone, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, HTC and Many More (See Product page for full list)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Amazing!, 5 Dec. 2013
Perfect! This item is just what I was looking for, I have a Galaxy Note and this is a rather large phone and this holder holds the phone perfectly.
I have purchased other holders before which have been over double the price of this one and they have not been so reliable as the one purchased from xtra-funky ltd.
When I first looked at this item I was a little worried about the price being so low as I thought it might be rubbish however I was so shocked when it arrived as it is brilliant, the sucker locking button make this a very secure strong hold on the windscreen and the Jaws of the holder hold the phone securely.
The holder can be rotated and positions in some many different ways I could spend hours just simply trying them all out hehe!

Well all that remains for me to say is do not be put of by the price and try it as I am sure you will find this product great and even if you do come across any issues I am sure if you contacted the seller they are such a nice company that they would not hesitate to help resolve your issue.

Highly recommended product from a highly recommended the Xtra-Funky Exclusive range.
Many thanks!!!!

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Great Sound Quality with Super Bass Chrome In Ear Headphones For Various Mobile Devices like iPod, iPhones, MP3 Players, Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and many more. (Red/Black)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, 1 July 2012
These headphones are amazing, I was sent them as a gift from a friend and I was so impressed I wanted to tell everybody about them so I asked my friend to send me the link for the place they purchased them from. The sound quality is just simply fantastic and the bass is so good it's almost like having 2 giant speakers attached to my ears. I really like the colours as they are vibrant and the chrome finish makes them look great. I was pleasantly suprised when I looked at the link and saw the price was so low as I thought from the great sound quality of these headphones they should be charging a lot more. Many thanks!!