ARRAY(0xab5fe57c)

Calvin Klein Contradiction Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 21.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful smell, 30 Jan 2014
Such a shame this cannot be bought in shops. My husband has worn Contradictions for many many years. Then it disappeared. Only found it by accident on here. All smiles again :)
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2014 3:19 PM GMT

Father christmas santa / snowman cellophane wrap 10m x 80cm hampers or gift wrapping
Offered by floralsupplies
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge roll...looks great, 30 Jan 2014
This I bought to wrap up homemade Christmas puddings. I used a red material square of fabric with the cello wrap on the outside, secured with ribbon. Makes a simple gift look more expensive.

Callebaut white chocolate chips (callets) 1kg
Callebaut white chocolate chips (callets) 1kg
Price: 11.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my Fave, 30 Jan 2014
The white chocolate isn't as nice as the other two (milk and dark chocolate chips). But i did buy it to make two of the Lakeland Fairytale Village log cabins. The children loved them.. so that's all that matters

Callebaut milk chocolate chips (callets) 2.5kg
Callebaut milk chocolate chips (callets) 2.5kg
Price: 22.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy Chocolate, 29 Jan 2014
The biggest thing I found was... once the bag was opened... it was hard on day one NOT to keep eating the chocolate chips. They tasted very like Galaxy chocolate, especially if you popped a few in a bowl and put them in the fridge. I did buy it to make home made chocolates... 99.9% went into chocolate making :)

Callebaut 70% dark chocolate chips (callets) 2.5kg
Callebaut 70% dark chocolate chips (callets) 2.5kg
Price: 21.15

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to work with, 29 Jan 2014
Lovely to work with. Tastes great too. Once tempered, it gave a lovely shine to my finished home made chocolates.

Sylvanian Families Bbq and Camping Accessories
Sylvanian Families Bbq and Camping Accessories
Price: 7.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of detail, 11 Mar 2013
I bought this BBQ set as cake decoration for my husbands birthday cake (made him a replica of our caravan in 3d cake form). When I've finished with them, they will be added to my grandaughters Sylvanian collection they keep at my house.

Tippitoes Swing Shut Safety Gate Extra Narrow
Tippitoes Swing Shut Safety Gate Extra Narrow
Offered by BabySecurity
Price: 30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly for narrow doorways, 11 Mar 2013
For some reason, I didn't realise until wanting to purchase this safety gate, that we had narrow doorways to our bedrooms. This fits perfectly. Also it's very firm and secure once fitted. Easy to open with one hand.

PME 9" Non-Stick Polyethlene Rolling Pin
PME 9" Non-Stick Polyethlene Rolling Pin
Offered by For All Occasions Ltd
Price: 2.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, 11 Mar 2013
Arrived this morning and I cannot wait to start using it. I'ts the perfect size for sugarcrafting. Just the ideal size

Andrew James Electric Teppanyaki Barbecue Table Grill Griddle 1800 Watts Includes 8 Spatulas
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Piece of Caravan Kit, 1 Aug 2012
Bought this for using when caravanning. This is great, enough room to make breakfast for 4 people. We didn't use any oil or spray to cook, bacon, sausage or eggs; BUT we did brush our home made hasbrowns (par boiled small cubed new potatoes) with a little oil and they cook really quickly. The grill heats up and cools down rapidly also.
Cleans up a dream. No more frying pans on holiday for me.
Worth every penny, buy one you will not be disappointed.

Andrew James Electric Teppanyaki Barbecue Table Grill Griddle 1800 Watts Includes 6 Spatulas

Gardening and Planting by the Moon 2011: Higher Yields in Vegetables and Flowers
by Nick Kollerstrom

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Results - Try It For A Season, And Reap The Benefits Yourself, 12 Jan 2011
This is my fourth year of using this book. I find it invaluable. I follow it to the letter and get fantastic results. High yeilds and very healty plants and crops.
Planting and sowing my crops according to the book. I manure in winter heavily, mulch well once planted and I hardly water any of my crops all season. The allotment and my own garden work is greatly reduced and it isn't a chore, all pleasure, with great returns.
I highly recommend this book.